Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of N4DCD
Warranty transfer problem, not good business.
I have been a LONG time supporter of Flex (many many years) and I have had just about every radio they made.  I recently had a problem wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K4ELO
Pre-adaptive distortion
Any news on when Flex might implement this?  Maybe in the new 6400/6600 rigs?
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Behringer PL1 midi controller for Flex 6k
I have created an application that allows the Behringer PL-1 DJ midi controller to be used with the flex 6000 series SDR.  This applicati...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
Concensus on best DJ controller for 6000 series as of Dec/2017
I'm wondering what the favored DJ controller is for the 6000 lineup at this point in time ? I quite like the look of the Hercules MP3 ES ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Woodboxradio encoder and Flex 6700
I have an opportunity to buy a Woodboxradio external encoder and use it with my Flex 6700. Can someone confirm that this encoder works we...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of kk4x
SPE 1.3kw Cables for 6k series forsale and Radio Sport Headset cables XLR
Is any one in need of have 2 sets of SPE 1.3kw Cables for 6k series forsale and Radio Sport Headset cables XLR the SPE cables made by DAN...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Behringer CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller for use with Flex 6000
I wrote an application in the Processing IDE to interface the Behringer CMD Micro with the flex 6000 series radios.  The program utilizes...
  • 12 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill K8WLK
Internal noise on mic input Flex 6500
I have been operating my 6500 for about two weeks. I am new to the radio. The following is with no mics connected to the transceiver. I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N4DCD
6400 / 6600 mouse support
Will V2 of smartsdr support a mouse directly using one of the USB ports on the 6400 and 6600?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FlexRadio Systems Announces New Models to the FLEX-6000 Line
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M and FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M provide operators with new innovation options to FlexRadio’s leading SDR platform FlexRadio...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of clint yates
recording audio in the 6300
i am trying to record my transmit audio to audacity. does anyone know how to do that? recording the receive is no problem.  I have the 6300.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Sonn
SPE Expert 1.3K, DDUTIL, Flex 6500 functionality question
I recently (last week), received a new Flex 6500 and an Expert 1.3K-FA.  I'm running DDUTIL 3.2.3.00. I'm using a cable made by Dan, KC6P...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
Anan 8000DLE
Anan 8000DLE-72 dB IMDless than 70 dB IMD350v PARMDR 116 dB @ 1 kHzetc etcWhat are we (FlexRadio and its supporters) doing about this ?...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
VPN with Maestro
Will we be able to access the WIFI settings in the Maestro in order to set up VPN?  I ask this to find out if we can use our Maestros fro...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Flexmeter File
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the file "Flexmeter.exe"  written by W3XY?   I saw it used in a video ( https://www.youtube.com/w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
dogparkSDR - MAC OS/X client for FlexRadio 6000 series
For those who have not seen it, DogPark Software, the authors of MacLogger DX, MacLogger DX HD (iPad logger) and MacDoppler have relea...
  • 10 me toos
  • 50 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KK9W - Steve
maestro monitor
Noticed that I can barely hear myself when using the monitor function in the maestro. Have it enabled and it is turned up all the way. Am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve - N5AC
Issue with Maestro v1.8 Update
We have had several customers who have upgraded to v1.8 of Maestro software have a failure after the upgrade which indicates that one of ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of N4DCD
Maestro MIC 2 connect has no BIAS
I just received my Maestro today and I have a headset to use that needs mic bias.  However mic bias does not seem to be working in Maestr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N4DCD
nickriale@icloud.com
I'm wondering why the 6700 at the price point it is at the power level output for 2m is not on par with all the other radios that offer 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered