Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 48
Photo of KK9W - Steve
maestro monitor
Noticed that I can barely hear myself when using the monitor function in the maestro. Have it enabled and it is turned up all the way. Am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Decoons wo2x
Interesting solution to SmartLink port forwarding not working.
I was helping a friend in Ohio who purchased the SmartSDR 2 license upgrade. He was unable to get a green indication when clicking the Te...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Behringer PL1 midi controller for Flex 6k
I have created an application that allows the Behringer PL-1 DJ midi controller to be used with the flex 6000 series SDR.  This applicati...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of N3NER
SSB peak control
"SSB Peak control"  I have heard this talked about and even see this as a selection in the "Stacks for Flex" application.  Can someone gi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Flex 6700 for sale
I have a spotless Flex 6700 for sale.  Currently running SmartSDR v2.0.19. Radio comes with rack mount kit, FlexControl and a Down East M...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John Molenda
Flex 6700 for sale
I have a flex 6700 with flex controler I must sell to pay some medical bills anyone interested please email .  thanks John Molenda kb2huk 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5NE
Flex 6700 for sale
Please see my post on QRZ,
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of K4ELO
desired features
I would like to see pre-adaptive distortion as I'm sure would others.  Also, a way to turn off the waterfall display on the M models.
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of N3NER
Warranty transfer problem, not good business.
I have been a LONG time supporter of Flex (many many years) and I have had just about every radio they made.  I recently had a problem wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K4ELO
Pre-adaptive distortion
Any news on when Flex might implement this?  Maybe in the new 6400/6600 rigs?
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
Concensus on best DJ controller for 6000 series as of Dec/2017
I'm wondering what the favored DJ controller is for the 6000 lineup at this point in time ? I quite like the look of the Hercules MP3 ES ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Woodboxradio encoder and Flex 6700
I have an opportunity to buy a Woodboxradio external encoder and use it with my Flex 6700. Can someone confirm that this encoder works we...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of kk4x
SPE 1.3kw Cables for 6k series forsale and Radio Sport Headset cables XLR
Is any one in need of have 2 sets of SPE 1.3kw Cables for 6k series forsale and Radio Sport Headset cables XLR the SPE cables made by DAN...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Behringer CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller for use with Flex 6000
I wrote an application in the Processing IDE to interface the Behringer CMD Micro with the flex 6000 series radios.  The program utilizes...
  • 12 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill K8WLK
Internal noise on mic input Flex 6500
I have been operating my 6500 for about two weeks. I am new to the radio. The following is with no mics connected to the transceiver. I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N3NER
6400 / 6600 mouse support
Will V2 of smartsdr support a mouse directly using one of the USB ports on the 6400 and 6600?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FlexRadio Systems Announces New Models to the FLEX-6000 Line
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M and FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M provide operators with new innovation options to FlexRadio’s leading SDR platform FlexRadio...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of clint yates
recording audio in the 6300
i am trying to record my transmit audio to audacity. does anyone know how to do that? recording the receive is no problem.  I have the 6300.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Sonn
SPE Expert 1.3K, DDUTIL, Flex 6500 functionality question
I recently (last week), received a new Flex 6500 and an Expert 1.3K-FA.  I'm running DDUTIL 3.2.3.00. I'm using a cable made by Dan, KC6P...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered