Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 85
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 80 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Val  DM1TX
Flex 6400 vs 6600
Is it worth the price difference for a non contester Ham? Are these models at base the same? First of all I seriously consider going for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
TX Filter Settings for FT8?
I enjoy operating my 6600M on FT8 with reasonable success.  The radio is set to DIGU at 5 kHz.  My question is this:  the transmit menu (...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred GLENN
Smartlink no longer connects
I set up SmartLink on my new 6600 and all was working well. My brother (K2OC) tested it from 1900 miles away in Arizona and was able to l...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 13 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom Worthington
where are the function keys on 6600M?
I can program the function keys F1-F6 in the Menu, but where are they?  A search on "function keys" in the manual yields nothing. Thanks,...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Anyone else seeing reduced receive after upgrade?
After upgrading my 6700 (using windows 8.1)  I experience a significant reduction in receiver performance. This is especially noticeable ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Kirschner
CW Skimmer and SmartSDR
I tried NN4ZZ's tutorial for subject integration, but couldn't make it work. Some of it is that I don't know enough about the underpinn...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Scott
I keep getting the following message on my 6600M “The radio selected is use. Please try connecting again.
I keep getting the following message on my 6600M “The radio selected is use. Please try connecting again. there’s a OK button, but doesn...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Craig Williams
ATT ZTE hot spot
Anyone using SmartSDR with an ATT ZTE hot spot? ( That's the small wireless router they sell.) or even straight Iphone using 4G or LTE? M...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
WW Transceiver survey
i guess will be interesting to take a part of https://dx-world.net/worldwide-transceiver-survey/
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeremy Gilbert KC1JZE
Why does the Flex 6600 need band preselectors?
I’m loving my 6600 - an incredible instrument! As I dig deeper and deeper into the documentation and try to learn the art of SDR signal ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan W4FBI
New web site error?
Click on 'Buy' for a Flex 6400. It takes you to a page that lists two options (extended transmit, and GPSDO), There is no item listed for...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Nice Website (August 2018)
The new main FlexRadio Systems website is really nice. A lot of information reorganized and a very fresh feel. http://www.flexradio.com...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W1MSG
OS X Port
I would love to see the developer port the iOS version to OSX. I have the DPSDR but not real happy with it. I love the iOS version ! Woul...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Thall
Great customer service
Tim Ellison, W4TME, Customer Experience Manager, gave me great service in helping me figure out what went wrong with my 6300 -- which is ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Possibility of a "Managed SmartLink" facility?
Background - I have provided a Flex-6300 using a multiband vertical antenna setup for use by local active club members.  The available an...
  • 10 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Holmgren
Flex Demonstration
My Flex 6400M is great.  I understand prospective Flex customer read these forums so since you can't look at a Flex at HRO I want to help...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of WQ2H - Jim Poulette
Advantages of the built in ATU ?
Hi folks, Have not placed an order yet, as I am still sifting through information. Is there any advantage to the build-in ATU ? I have a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tore Andersson
Transverter with 6600
I plan to use transverters with the 6600. What transverter do you recommend and is there some option that is needed to use transverters w...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question