Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 73
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
WW Transceiver survey
i guess will be interesting to take a part of https://dx-world.net/worldwide-transceiver-survey/
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeremy Gilbert KC1JZE
Why does the Flex 6600 need band preselectors?
I’m loving my 6600 - an incredible instrument! As I dig deeper and deeper into the documentation and try to learn the art of SDR signal ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of W1MSG
OS X Port
I would love to see the developer port the iOS version to OSX. I have the DPSDR but not real happy with it. I love the iOS version ! Woul...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Thall
Great customer service
Tim Ellison, W4TME, Customer Experience Manager, gave me great service in helping me figure out what went wrong with my 6300 -- which is ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Possibility of a "Managed SmartLink" facility?
Background - I have provided a Flex-6300 using a multiband vertical antenna setup for use by local active club members.  The available an...
  • 10 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Holmgren
Flex Demonstration
My Flex 6400M is great.  I understand prospective Flex customer read these forums so since you can't look at a Flex at HRO I want to help...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of WQ2H - Jim Poulette
Advantages of the built in ATU ?
Hi folks, Have not placed an order yet, as I am still sifting through information. Is there any advantage to the build-in ATU ? I have a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tore Andersson
Transverter with 6600
I plan to use transverters with the 6600. What transverter do you recommend and is there some option that is needed to use transverters w...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron WD5FUN
Is CWX availale on front panel of M series
I have not been able to find CWX panel access on front panel my 6400M.  If running from computer it is an obvious selection at bottom of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
6600Ms in National Contest Journal
Interview with N4YDU about use of dual 6600Ms at contest station TI7W on page 6 of July/August National Contest Journal.  Conclusion:  "I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
FT8 Transmitted Signal in Panadapter
I have a 6600M and am new to FT8.  What should my transmitted signal (35 watts) look like in the slice panadapter?  Bandwidth is set to 5...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hugo Escalante
Turning On/Off 6600 Remotely
I brought this (AC/DC Power Relay with Protection & De-Bounce. Screw Terminals. 120V Trigger Input) Anyone have a wire diagram, idiot pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5XH
Sales Tax Question
The Supreme Court ruling on sales tax could be implemented in weeks - according to the news I hear. Will I have to pay sales tax on my PG...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Webb KC0YHM
Radio ON time / Radio OFF time..... in system setup.
Hello all. I operate RC 95% of the time. --   I'd like to see a "rig on / off time" setting in the radio setup panel. -- Like most 'remot...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Zack Schindler
How to get CW Skimmer working with my 6400?
I have never been able to get CW Skimmer v2.0 working with my 6400. The Skimmer window never shows the correct frequency and does not dis...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of NA7AA Tom
Did you know you can not backup Profiles on a 6600M?
No way to backup Profiles on a 6600M
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
SWR 1.7/1 safe to use with Flex?
My 40 M dipole is very funky, with the legs only about 60-70 degrees apart due to the geometry of the property and so forth.  As a result...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne
Hard Copy User Manual
Will there be a printed manual available for purchase for the 6400M/6600M? Its so much easier to find stuff make notes and you don't have...
  • 4 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Watts
SmartSDR 2.x vs Maestro - Differences?
I am wondering if there are any differences, operational or functional, between a stand-alone Maestro and an iPad running SmartSDR 2.x? I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K7LER
Dual antenna and Digital
Waiting for my 6600 to arrive. I have a Cirro Baby loop that is my primary antenna. It does 10-40m. I was thinking of getting a short ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question