Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of Georges
FT-DX 101D
Yeasu FT-DX 101D is announced as an SDR Rig on a German importer's website. No further information except the price tag: 9999.99 Euros!  ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
Flex too busy to talk to paying customer.
Credit card in hand, I called Flex today to ask a couple of quick questions and order a 6400M.  They were too busy to talk to me, so I ga...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dietmar K
Are there any differences between Flex6600+Maestro and Flex6600M?
Hi Community I'm really strugling whether I should buy the Flex6600M or an Flex6600+Maestro. The only functional differences I can spot...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
Sideways Monitor Issue Fixed!
Very pleased to find the latest update resolves the 6600M HDMI "sideways monitor" issue.  Bravo to the Flex SSDR software team!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of wayne suite
Hdmi fix correction suggestion for flex solution
After experimenting with the display issue I have determined the following Problem Definition: 1. Anytime current draw is sensed fr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Sideways Display
My 6600M and external monitor turn on sideways (writing is up and down) when the HDMI connector is plugged into the back of the radio.  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Heil HM-pro adapter for 6400M?
Will there be an microphone adapter for the Flex 6400M and the Heil HM-PRO microphone? I have emailed Heil twice and received NO answer! ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Linley
1803 Got me. Now what must I do?
1803 failed to update when I did the update.  So I re-installed SmartSDR, DAX and SmartSDR Cat.  This happen with 1703 and 1709 so I wasn...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of K8EA
Best powered speakers for high power with now RF?
I have a FlexRadio 5000A and run full power with my AL-1500 amp. I have been using Klipsch stero speakers, however I cannot run full powe...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tom sprtel
will a Heil pr781 work with a flex 6400?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al
NOT CONNECTED...I can see and operate my 6700 over Smartlink but the SmartSDR CAT display keeps telling me "NOT CONNETECTED TO RADIO"
Smartlink seems to be working OK. I can control (TUNE, Bands, Modes, Frequency, etc.) my 6700 over the remote link but the SmartSDR CAT d...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Teague
Getting to Know Your FLEX-6400M / FLEX-6600M, MENU OVERVIEW
I hope this YouTube Video helps some.  I cover the Menu and some more front panel controls at the end.   
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Walker
WPX and SmartLink
Thanks to smartlink , I was able to work some WPX contest waiting for a plane in Chicago
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of wayne suite
Hard Copy User Manual
Will there be a printed manual available for purchase for the 6400M/6600M? Its so much easier to find stuff make notes and you don't have...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Heil PRb781 - Mic Bias?
Heil PR 781 mic plugged into Flex 6600M balanced input (1/4 inch) connector.  Mic bias on or off? Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
DAX and CAT with 6600M
I have puzzled through the manuals and still don't understand use of DAX  and CAT with my 6600M (first Flex radio and first SDR).  (1).  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe Sartori - K3WTF
Confused on Microphone for 6400
Trying to decide what Mic to get for the new 6400.  I have had good results with the Heil line for my Icoms, but kinda have been looking ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Digital Modes Video?
I continue to await delivery of my 6600M, my first SDR.  I would like to operate digital modes (in addition to CW and phone), probably RT...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
The way things should look
I really like it when I see lots of activity on the bands.  On the flip side it is very hard right now to find a CW place to operate if y...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N3NER
Warranty transfer problem, not good business.
I have been a LONG time supporter of Flex (many many years) and I have had just about every radio they made.  I recently had a problem wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem