Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Scott N8UMW
Cant connect to radio through smart link
Smart link sees radio, but comes back to not connected screen. Smart link status logged in. Sees radio with blue dot. Tap to connect, and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike  W1BFA in Maine
Remote control mode with Ipad
After reading the post this morning about future Maestro concurrent session (I've been waiting for a while) I got the bug to try using th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Lions and Tigers and bad NIC cards oh my!
I started having some problems with my Flex 6400 the last few weeks.  On receive and transmit on the Panadaptor I would have intermittent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of henrylance
Case fan noise
Just wondering ??  After 5 months of living with a Flex 6500 and Maestro,  I have gotten use to all the quirks that happen and the long l...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
SmartLink Password Reset link not working
I attempted to reset my SmartLink password using the forgot password link on the SmartLink log in page.  I clicked the link and it prompt...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mal G3PDH
Smart SDR for ios connect problem
Using Flex 6500, PC with W10, SSDR latest version, iPad model A1458 (4th generation) 2012.+ wifi network.  Downloaded and purchased app a...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
New IPad vs. IPad Pro for SSDR iOS thoughts?
I know it's probably early, but wondering if the new IPad just announced would work well for SSDR? I am currently using it on my old IPa...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John - K3MA
Connection Issue SmartSDR iOS on iPad
I originally posted in this thread but it was not answered so I have created a new thread. https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/top...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Dell stylus on first gen. Maestro?
I just realized I had a Dell 500 stylus here from days gone by.  I did a search and didn't find any posts where anyone was able to use on...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
just like a kid on Christmas Eve..
I don't have a even new radio coming (still pretty fond of the 5000 and 6500 and one would have to go) and I've still checked the website...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Zack Schindler
Flex-5000 not getting 100w out on most bands
I have been off the air for a while but now need to sell my Flex-5000 to help pay for my 6400 that is on order. Today out of curiosity ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich - N5ZC
7.040 Digital Signal?
I've noticed, recently, that there is some sort of digital signal on 7.040.  It seems to be going away at night. I'm curious if anyone e...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Teeple
Noise Blanker Fix
Any plans for fixing the Noise Blanker in 1. software ?   I can not justify stepping up to the 2.0 and gamble that it is really fixed. I...
  • 3 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
Save to all bands checkbox
It would be helpful to have a checkbox under TX profiles for "save profile to all bands". Most profiles I create are going to use the sa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John VK3XM
Flex Insider communication
I signed up for Flex Insider at the beginning of the year.  To date I have not received one.  Its my understand at least one has been pub...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pat N6PAT
FT8 power level
Just wondering what power levels everyone is using for FT8. I keep it low but I'm not sure how low it should be. Also, I had to add a ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KC2QMA_John
SWL With my 6000 series radio
One thing that does not get much attention here on the forum is Short Wave Listening, The flex 6000 radios are amazing for SWL and soun...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alex - KM5YT
intel nervana
With the announcement of the intel Nervana AI (neural net) chip it may be time to add some truly radical new (AI-subsumed) features to th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Roy Laufer
SmartSDR for iOS adds 'flic' capability
Hello, I just noticed that the latest, greatest iteration of SmartSDR for iOS now includes the ability to be controlled using a "flic" B...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Smartlink login password change
I upgraded my Ipad today and was able to to upgrade the ssdr but in the process of trying to set up Smartlink I guess I have forgotten th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged