Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 479
Photo of Dave
Flex 6400M Backup SD
It appears Flex6400 series radios boot from an SD card.  As we all know SD cards can fail.  Has anyone ever backed one of these up?  Does...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe Conover
S meter
Always reading S-4 on 20 ,S-5-6 40. S-6 on 75 meters RF not lowering it Why is it always read high Icom 7700 zero on 20 ,40 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard Pestinger
6600 vs 6500
I am looking to buy a new Flex either the 6500 or 6600M. I recently bought a Maestro, for a good deal, in anticipation of buying the tran...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Here we go again!
This is getting ridiculous!I sent my radio in to Flex for a frequency stability issue that was preventing FT8 decode. They got the radio ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of N3CHW
SWL with my Flex 6300
I am running 3.0.27 with my Flex 6300 when I try to listen to AM Broadcast beyond 7.300 mhz my RF gain reduces so much that it is not pos...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Zalewski
Concern
I think I should be concerned.  I see that while I am on 20m apparently a harmonic on 10m of my signal is being picked up 1100 miles away...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5AP
Web Switch suggestions
Please post suggestions for a web switch I may purchase to turn on/off various shack components over the internet for remote operation. L...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Flex Website Woes
I love my 6600 but I hate the website!  In my opinion it is terribly user unfriendly.  Here is an example.   1.       I’m looking...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question