Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of Mike
Odd behavior?
Been playing in the 10m contest and noticed an oddity. Last night I had the 6600 (current software) on and left for a break when I came b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike
DAX driver error
I'm getting an error for the DAX driver not sure what I've done or if I should just continue to ignore the message. I am setting up my 66...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike
No rf output on FT8
Everything was working before the 6600 went to Flex for "improvements" Now no keying the radio on FT8. Using wsjt-x 1.9.1 r8747. I'm not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike
6600 odd behavior
`Just noticed something odd on 17m.. As I tune up the band starting at 18068 the band is quiet when I get to 18085 the noise floor jumps....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
Flex 6600 blinked off
My 6600 when I did a software upgrade to the current newest version 2.1.32 blinked off and both the radio and Maestro had to be reconnect...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike
Maestro power on
Well the new 6600 is here. I had a Maestro with my 6500 and everything worked fine. Sent the 6500 in as a trade in for the 6600 so the Ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mike Hoing
Flex Website
Is the main website under construction? I am unable to get to the new radios spec sheets and data sheets. It is only listing the origin...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
6500 and low output
I see a number of posts about low power output. I too can get 80w and no more out of the flex 6500. Before all the PS suggestions are pos...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question