Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 160
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Behringer PL1 midi controller for Flex 6k
I have created an application that allows the Behringer PL-1 DJ midi controller to be used with the flex 6000 series SDR.  This applicati...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
Best Eq. for HeilSound HC-6
Hi to all and Merry Xmas, I need some information about a best Eq for Heil Sound HC-6 Best regards Frank IZ7AUH
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Behringer CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller for use with Flex 6000
I wrote an application in the Processing IDE to interface the Behringer CMD Micro with the flex 6000 series radios.  The program utilizes...
  • 12 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Brenton Meadows
Flex6700 has decided to be 400hz off freq in the upwards direction.
Flex after v2 software upgrade has decided to recalibrate around 400hz up in tx freq..Ie rx 7.162.000 TX 7162.400....Was perfect prior to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark WS7M
How do I change my SmartLink account password?
I cannot find a link or button to allow me to change my SmartLink password.  What am I missing?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron Schwartz
License Required Message
Ok.  someone had to have an install issue... I removed earlier versions of SmartSDR and its subsystems using the complete instructions p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew Thall
Need help setting up SmartSDR 2.0 on my network
When setting up my 6300 with SSDR 2.0, I am unable to connect to the network.  The Automatic uPnP fails and my attempts at manual port fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of clint yates
activation problems 2.0
I paid for 2.0 with paypal but it will not activate. my radio is plugged directly into my router with an ip address of 192.168.1.126. any...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
Looks like Wednesday is the day for 2.0.17!
From the changelog... ------------------------------------------------------------ v2.0.17 (2017-07-26) ---------------------------------...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Master Mute Button -- a new feature
This idea was suggested by Jerry / W4UK.   I made a mockup for him (attached below) and submitted the idea.  Currently you can mute a sl...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Mike - W8MM
Friedrichshafen 2017 - Who's Going?
I'm going to Friedrichshafen for Ham Radio at the end of this week. Anybody else going? How about a Flex meet-up? Suggestions ch...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K6NOK- Bill
Which speaker for 6000 series do you use???
Just wondering what others recommend for a good amplified speaker to use with the 6300. Would rather not use those those cheapo stereo co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don Stefanik
I decided to upgrade from the PR781 to the RE27 .
EV RE27N/D DYNAMIC CARDIOD MIC. I decided to up grade from the PR781 to the RE27 . I still had a few to many say the audio on my 6300 was...
  • 2 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AA5JD John
Anyone recognize this EMI?
I am getting this EMI on several bands 40-17M with what seems the strongest at 20m. I have put my Flex 6700 on battery with PC on the UPS...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nick Riale
FlexRadio 1500W Solid State Amplifier
FlexRadio 1500W Solid State Amplifier release.  Does anyone know when the anticipated date is when these will be available?
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
Win 10 Update - No Problems
With some of the users posting problems with Win-10 update breaking things I've experienced the opposite without any problems.  The 'big'...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
The search for noise...
When I first got back into Radio (1.5 years ago) 20 meters, my favorite band looked pretty cool.  Now it basically sucks (see the attache...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
Updates, updates, updates...
As I kidded Dudley on the Flex net a couple of weeks ago, Flex always seems to come out with a new version while we are away from home. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
BandInfo ver. 1.07 available ...
I have created a small client that connects along with SmartSDR that displays band information in a wide rectangular windows that does no...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea