Conversations

Photo of Cal Spreitzer
GPS Disciplined Oscillator
I'm curious if anyone is using this type external GPSDO with their Flex 6000 series radios?   I've purchased one of these last fall on Eb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
FT8 Flex6500 configuration - not connecting to rig
When starting up FT8 I get an error message "Rig control error, do you want to reconfigure the radio interface?"       "Hamlib error: IO ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K4SC
Windows Sound Mixer Perpetually Scrambled by DAX?
I use my PC for several purposes, one of which involves listening to streaming audio from various commercial sources (iTunes, SiriusXM, N...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dan
Viewing a Flex Radio setup
I'm interested in an SDR system and would like to know if anyone in Tucson has a setup I could look at and see how it operates?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Warnberg
DAX v Win10 updates
I may have discovered a resolution to all the Windows 10 updates hosing DAX and/or CAT from time to time..  Since I have removed DAX and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Morrie
DDUtil & Expert 2K-FA Amp Problem with Amp Window
I am running DDUtil The Expert 2K-FA Amp. For the passive listener, I am using Serial Port 7.  Steve's instructions indicate that I must ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike - W7TUS
Problem changing the Wi-Fi password in Maestro
Maestro has worked without a hitch on both Wi-Fi and wired connections.  I just upgraded the security of my WI-FI and along with that c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mike - W7TUS
Windows 10 - Yea or Nay?
I am running my 6500, Maestro, DDUtil and HRD under Windows 7 and all is working together very well.  The Windows 10 free upgrade is abo...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W7NGA
Surface Pro 4 versus Maestro ...
Happy Thanksgiving! I am at my mother-in-laws in Eastern Oregon watching the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 advertisements sandwiched in-between...
  • 1 me too
  • 24 replies
  • Question
Photo of KF4HR
Anyone using an ICOM PW-1 with their Flex 6000?
I found a similar question posted 2 years ago but I'm wondering if anything new has come about since then concerning interfacing the the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
Rotor control question
Is anyone using the ERC-USB rotor control card with their Flex?  I'm thinking of ordering one to go into my Yaesu G-800DXA and just curio...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John  - W8AGS
Problem decoding PSK31 when running SmartSDR Version 1.2.1 and HRD Version 6.2..3.271
I am using the Flex6500 radio running Windows 7 with CORE I5 processor. I cannot get PSK31 to decode properly with HRD version 6.2.3.271 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - W7TUS
Getting it ALL to work together
I've had my Flex 6500 a couple of months. When I ordered it I wanted to use HRD and have my Icom amp and SteppIR Antenna change bands al...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise