Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 57
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Matt - KD5FGE
WRTC is coming!
WRTC is coming and there are at least 4 teams using FlexRadios! N4YDU, N3KS DL2CC, DK9IP E73A, 4O3A ES5TV, ES2RR Good luck teams! ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of AE0MW
No Waterfall when using Smart Link
I'm using the latest SmartSDR for iOS, combined with the newly released (although this problem existed on the prior version as well) of S...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - K5FR
Connect Raspberry Pi to Flex 6K
I'm looking for some example code to connect a RPi 3B+ to my 6700 using either FlexLib or the Ethernet API. For the time being I want to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
I'm looking for Quality powered speaker to sit beside my FLEX 6600
I'm looking for Quality powered speaker to sit beside my FLEX 6600, all the good ones are not powered, Has anyone found a nice one yet? J...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Manuel Maseda
New Flex radios at Dayton this year
Anyone want to speculate on what new radio Flex will introduce this year? I’m betting on a replacement for the 6700.
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich - N5ZC
SMARTLINK PAN ADAPTER: I have a pyramid in my panadapter and no signals...
I setup SmartLink so I can operate my 6700 remotely.  When I fire up SmartLink on my office computer I get a large pyramid in the pan ad...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
exciting new feature v2.0.8.24 - experimental for now
Darrin strikes again with a signal detection system which is currently experimental. It looks promising and will be a major step up. Than...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tennadyne T-11 on the way! any advice on using with the 6500?
I just pulled the trigger and ordered a T-11 this morning. It should arrive in a couple of weeks. Now I am looking for tower, rotor, an...
  • 3 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
Photo of wn
How many Maestro Units will be produced per Day?
How many Maestro Units will  be produced per Day?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of AE0MW
Idea: Widgets for the new FTDI Support
So with the new inclusion of FTDI addressable devices being directly supported on the Flex 6x00, my suggestion is to allow for SmartSDR w...
  • 15 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Windows 10 Update Strikes Again!
OK I'll take one for the team!  Beware! Microsoft strikes again with their latest Windows 10 Update today (8/4/2016)!   This time it's ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
DL8MRE iPad App MANUAL is Online
Marcus DL8MRE has returned from Vacation  He was diving so it was hard to write code under water.The App is very close to being released ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Important SmartSDR v1.8.4 info for Maestro users - Upgrading?
We have just released the SmartSDR v1.8.4 ecosystem which consists of SmartSDR for Windows, SmartSDR CAT, DAX and SmartSDR for Maestro.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Warnberg
Amp Suggestions
I have a FLEX-6500, 43' vertical, looking to possibly add and AMP this year.  This will be my first amplifier so excuse all the questions...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AE0MW
Maestro Poor Wifi Performance
First, let me say that I've read, and understand, Steve's post about WiFi. I'm running a well regarded Asus RT-AC68U router with current ...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steve - N5AC
Maestro User Guide
The Maestro User Guide is now available on the website here: Maestro User Guide
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of AE0MW
Rear Mic Input Wiring
This really seems like something I should know, but I've never really been involved with commercial or "prosumer" audio gear so I'm not s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of W7NGA
It's a new world out there ...
I invited a new friend to coffee this morning. He's been a ham since the 60's, and much like me, has a shack filled with most everythin...
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
ISO iPad advice
I'm thinking of acquiring my first iPad, since Santa didn't see fit to bring one.  For size & budgetary reasons it will need to be an Air...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question