Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
Flex-6700 when using FT8 shifts freq on transmit
I have 6 slices open: 4 on FT8 on 3.57, 7.04, 14.07, and 21.07: One on PSK 14.08 and one on 14.3 SSB. FT8 works fine on 14.07. H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt NQ6N
IQ Router firmware update available
In setting up my remote station I installed two IQ Routers to address issues with Buffer Bloat that my connections were having.  The resu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matt NQ6N
Is keying possible via the API or CAT/Serial (RTS or DTR)?
I'm wondering if it is possible to key the 6600 directly via the API (TCP) CAT, or Serial (RTS/DTR) methods.  I know it is possible to se...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5PZ
Windows 10 Remote Desktop Operation setup
I can't seem to find the proper combination of the numerous set up parameters to make Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop work with my Flex 300...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt NQ6N
SO2R behavior of the ~ button (muting and unmuting the unfocused RX) no green light
It seems that when doing SO2R, all of the normal OTRSP operations work as expected with N1MM+ Logger, except for the ~ key. Pressing the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
WriteLog works very well in SO2R with 6700 even with Maestro and in a remote set up!
Hi! After lots of testing (6700) and very good support from Wayne W5XD I can say WriteLog works very well: 1. With new WL drivers you may...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Smartlink and paddle CW?
Hi, I am proud owner of a 6600M (no extra Maestro) and love it. Got N1MM+ all integrated and started to play with SO2R as well. So far so...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Engelke
SmartSDR v 2.1.33 broke DAX on remote systems
I have a (2 week old) Flex 6600, and all was working fine with remote access. After upgrading to SmartSDR 2.1.33, I find that DAX doesn't...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of W5AP
SO2R AUDIO SETUP
I AM TRYING TO SET UP PROFILES WITH MY 6600M FOR SO2R. THEN I SAVE THE GLOBAL (AFTER SETTING UP THE MIC AND XMIT) TO A PROFILE THAT REFLE...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt NQ6N
SmartSDR performance on $120 "Intel Stick" PC
I had been trying to figure out a good low-end PC to set up in my remote location. I ordered an "Intel Stick CS125" PC which cost $120 (i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John Molenda
videos showing how N1mm spectrum display works with v 2.0
Has anyone seen a video on how to use N1mm spectrum screen with ver. 2.0 software ?  and yes I have updated to the newest software from N...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Is Flex Winkeyer emulation changing when remoting so N1MM does not work properly
During Russian DX Contest I was working with Maestro and N1MM over a remote connection to my 6700. But I could not get N1MM to work prop...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Osterling
Win 10 or win 7?
New to the Flex system. Have recently ordered the 6600 and shipping is in the April timeframe. I'm getting ready by reading the forum to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cosmos (Alan KB5CUS)
Confused about Cell Phone Carriers IPv4 / IPv6 & SmartSdr IOS
I'm looking to change Cell Phone carrier. Looking at older post doesn't seem to address most of the carriers going to IPv6. In a 2 year o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt NQ6N
SmartSDR on LAN PC "unable to connect to the radio. Please try again"
First some background information:  I am able to ping the IP of the radio from the same PC I am able to connect to the radio and intera...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Matt NQ6N
N1MM+ focus helper with SmartSDR in MDI configuration
It appears that the Focus Helper mode for N1MM+ Logger works to restore focus to N1MM+ if the smartSDR window is clicked.  However I noti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Juan EA8RM (aka EF8R)
Advanced SO2R ?
Hello Guys!!  A good friend bring me the possibility to have his 6700+Maestro at home for a few months and i ́m very happy with how it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt NQ6N
A few questions from a new Flex customer.
I took delivery of my 6600 earlier this week (ordered in late August).  It's been very exciting waiting for the rig to ship and preparing...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Glenn Nutsey
poor remote audio
Running a flex 6300 remotely with Maestro, PC and IOS.  Remote Radio connected directly to LAN via 1MB switch with CAT6 cable. Internet s...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank, HB9FXQ
flexlib-go - OpenSource Library, Cross-platform
Invested quite some time to start my cross-platform flexlib in GO. Yes, I'm publishing my work - again - in an early stage and open sourc...
  • 10 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea