Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Most Common Fix for DAX Driver errors in Windows Spring Update (1803) (You can do this!)
As we continue to see high ticket rates related to the Windows Spring Update (often referred to as 1803), we can better recommend actions...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matt NQ6N
Spots on the panafall show up multiple times if the call has been spotted by multiple RBN nodes.
I am loving the new spots integration on the panafall.  I noticed the other day while operating in the CWT that the same call was stackin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Gilliam
VPN degredation on 2.3.7
VPN degradation on 2.3.7 When I run 2.3.7 remotely on a VPN I  get at  best two yellow bars. I down graded back to 2.2.8, I get 5 green b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Hugo Escalante
Turning On/Off 6600 Remotely
I brought this (AC/DC Power Relay with Protection & De-Bounce. Screw Terminals. 120V Trigger Input) Anyone have a wire diagram, idiot pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim K9WX
AGC Slope
I’m two weeks and 500 QSOs into my Flex 6600 with a Maestro.  Most of those QSOs are CW with some FT8 and RTTY. I have a number of q...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NA7AA Tom
Did you know you can not backup Profiles on a 6600M?
No way to backup Profiles on a 6600M
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken W6XB
No N1MM CWX local side tone
I am using SmartSDR V2.2.8 in conjunction with N1MM.  The Flex CWX works great with local CW side tone.  However, when using N1MM with th...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg - KØGDI
IOS app and the Iphone X
Hey, I am contemplating switching from my Galaxy S8+ to an Iphone X.  I am thinking about doing this because you can operate your radio f...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Next version of DXLog will be much improved for Flexradio
As some may have experienced DXLog has not really played 100 % well with Flex-6000 series. At least not for SO2R where you rely on rapid ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill-K7BRR
Kudos to Steve Hicks
Kudos to Steve Hicks, I had the opportunity to have one on one mentoring with Steve at SeaPac. What a personable guru. He talked in terms...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike va3mw
SmartLink Performance
All For those that follow my posts, you know I have had to focus on internet upload issues for years.   For the past months, I have been...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
How do I config WSJT-X for new 6600 Radio?
I just powered up my new 6600 radio today after cabling it up. Disclaimer:  This is my first Flex, and I have never used SmartSDR before....
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt NQ6N
N1MM+ focus helper with SmartSDR in MDI configuration
It appears that the Focus Helper mode for N1MM+ Logger works to restore focus to N1MM+ if the smartSDR window is clicked.  However I noti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Windows Spring Update (1803) Tips and Tricks
There have been several types of problems witnessed with the new release of Windows that has started to be distributed to customers as of...
  • 5 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Smartlink and paddle CW?
Hi, I am proud owner of a 6600M (no extra Maestro) and love it. Got N1MM+ all integrated and started to play with SO2R as well. So far so...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W8QB
WNB
According to the "SmartSDR for Windows" change log, beginning with the version 2.2.7 alpha software, the Wideband Noise Blanker (WNB) "no...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marc Lalonde
6600 Sherwood racking
Hi  since is see no one raise the interrogation ,i do it  if my memory is good ,as continuous performance improvement  the new radio ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick l
Update Issue or me
Problem loading new SmartSDR firmware to radio. I started the new version SmartSDR firmware update and the yellow process indicator bar...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy - KU7T
AGC-T and FT8?
Hi, I keep having to change my AGC-T constantly with strong signals in the passband. If I do not, I go into the red in WSJT-X.  I rememb...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KE5ZS
Anyone having problems with IOS app after update?
After IOS update 11.3.1 my IOS app will not connect outside of my network.  Is anyone having similar issues?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered