Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 66
Photo of Frank, HB9FXQ
flexlib-go - OpenSource Library, Cross-platform
Invested quite some time to start my cross-platform flexlib in GO. Yes, I'm publishing my work - again - in an early stage and open sourc...
  • 10 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Hunter - K3IE
Smartlink w/ ATT UVerse BGW210 Modem and IQRouter
Looking for someone who has successfully setup a Smartlink connection using this combination. I have a 6600 using SSDR v 2..4.9, IQRo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of K5PZ
Windows 10 Remote Desktop Operation setup
I can't seem to find the proper combination of the numerous set up parameters to make Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop work with my Flex 300...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Thall
Make a Linux compatible version of SmartSDR
A version of SmartSDR compatible with Linux would be welcome.  It would avoid all the problems with Windows updates and would be much mor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sterling, AK1K
FT8 Rx stopped working on 6600
FT8 Rx has stopped working on my 6600. I get no input signal to WSJT-X shown on the vertical scale on the bottom left of the screen and n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike Hoing
Can Not establish remote connection
I am trying to connect someone remotely to a 6600 for this weekends contest. I sent him a pc that was fully step up test and connected to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of VE6WZ
Remote Sidetone
Will the new 2.4.9 update with DAX available via Smartlink allow me to hear my CW sidetone from my remote station when keying the radio w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Glenn Nutsey
poor remote audio
Running a flex 6300 remotely with Maestro, PC and IOS.  Remote Radio connected directly to LAN via 1MB switch with CAT6 cable. Internet s...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Windows 10 Fall Update
For those who rush in where angels fear to tread :) Windows 10 fall update version 1809 17767.1 is available. Of course, as always it is...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K5XH
Question about VPN
I know nothing about VPNs. When I do a Google search I see that one sets up a VPN to hide their identity and web activity. But I have see...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken W6XB
No N1MM CWX local side tone
I am using SmartSDR V2.2.8 in conjunction with N1MM.  The Flex CWX works great with local CW side tone.  However, when using N1MM with th...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wolfgang
FLEX 6600M Instability
Hi All - I made the following observation: I keep my FLEX 6600M always running over days or weeks. Suddenly the 6600M goes into a funny s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dave - n6xvz
Noob Question - SmartSDR and operation w/in Local Network and via Internet
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 6400 (awaiting HOA approval on antenna and passing General test Monday!). I want to stash the...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of DJ1WT
6k7 vs. 6k6
What is the reason for the differente in test Resultat measured by Rob Sherwood? Rolf
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt NQ6N
N1MM+ focus helper with SmartSDR in MDI configuration
It appears that the Focus Helper mode for N1MM+ Logger works to restore focus to N1MM+ if the smartSDR window is clicked.  However I noti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Smartlink and paddle CW?
Hi, I am proud owner of a 6600M (no extra Maestro) and love it. Got N1MM+ all integrated and started to play with SO2R as well. So far so...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W2PP
Are TX 1,2,3 tied together so that they all key no matter the antenna????
The problem here is, I have an SPE 2KFA, the amp can handle two inputs.  But, it seems that what is going on here is that the two PTT lin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Most Common Fix for DAX Driver errors in Windows Spring Update (1803) (You can do this!)
As we continue to see high ticket rates related to the Windows Spring Update (often referred to as 1803), we can better recommend actions...
  • 6 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea