Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 141
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FRLogger Website
Hi all,I've finally put up a preliminary FRLogger website.  Like the program itself this site will be evolving as needed.The important th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FRLogger Group
On a suggestion from a user I've created a groups.io group for FlexLogger:FRLogger@groups.io Please feel free to join and we'll use this...
  • Mark - WS7M, 5 days ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Richard Zalewski
Support
How many of us have received telephone support from k..wood or y..su?  Very few if any I would suspect.  However, I had a great conversat...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B
Flex on CW
At first I didn’t pay much attention, but then I kept hearing it over and over in reports, “great keying” or similar. Using the internal...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
WWV Centennial Celebration
Hi All, This is another bump for the upcoming WWV Centennial Celebration coming up roughly Oct 1, 2019. I'm part of the group helping t...
  • Mark - WS7M, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FRLogger V0.1.0.6 is available
Hi all,The renamed FlexLogger, now called FRLogger V0.1.0.6 is now available.Because of the rename I strongly suggest that current users ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W7NGA
No fuss QSK ...
Silent QSK ... a dream come true. I remember buying the Alpha 89 years ago and being somewhat dubious as to the pin-diode switching schem...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark WS7M
WWV 100
Hi all, Those of you that received the ARRL email recently probably saw a short blurb about the WWV 100 year celebration. Living in For...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FlexLogger V0.1.0.5
Hello all,FlexLogger V0.1.0.5 is released.The primary changes are below... PLEASE READ FIRST!If you have a prior version installed, simpl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of AB4RW
Hello everyone
just received my 6400 this afternoon, made 20 meter contact 5 min out of box, now to figure all controls out. 73's hope everyone has a gr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise