Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 557
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FlexLib API - How to set profiles
Hi all, Working with FlexLib API. I am adding the ability to control profiles into FlexLogger.   I'm having some issues on how to get ...
  • Mark - WS7M, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FlexLogger V0.1.0.5
Hello all,FlexLogger V0.1.0.5 is released.The primary changes are below... PLEASE READ FIRST!If you have a prior version installed, simpl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FlexLogger - Rename
Hi All, When I started on FlexLogger I figured I'd have 2 or 3 people interested it in.  I chose the name "FlexLogger" because it made s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FlexLogger V0.1.0.3
Hi All,I am hoping to release FlexLogger V0.1.0.3 tomorrow morning.  Here are the improvements and changes (so far):- Increased size of t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
CWX panel double quote
Hi all, In working on a CWX panel for FlexLogger I was experimenting with the different characters that can be sent via CWX. So far A-Z...
  • Mark - WS7M, 4 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of AB4RW
Hello everyone
just received my 6400 this afternoon, made 20 meter contact 5 min out of box, now to figure all controls out. 73's hope everyone has a gr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K9SO
QRO, here we go!
After waiting 23-1/2 months, my Power Genius was finally delivered by UPS this afternoon. Setup was almost trivial with my 6600 and would...
  • 6 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
I just tempted myself...
With one of our systems at work we are thinking of shipping a Dell 38" curved monitor, ultra high resolution. Well I decided for our Chr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise