Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 140
Photo of Mark - WS7M
DAX corruption
Hi all, This issue is not specific to 3.1.8 but it seems to remain.  I have a Flex-6600. My poor computer has had a fair number of Smar...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
WWV Event Reminder
Just a reminder to all Flex users:Our WWV 100 year celebration event begins this Saturday at 00:00Z officially.For 5 straight days we wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FT4 decode
Hi all, I've been updating FRLogger to interact more with WSJT-X.  I have support built in now for posting FT8 and FT4 stations on the p...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
WW0WWV Trial Run
Hi all, As some of you may know I'm involved in a celebration event for radio station WWV turning 100 years old on Oct 1, 2019. Our pla...
  • Mark - WS7M, 2 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Maestro Enhancements
In preparation for our WWV celebration operation in October I brought my Maestro and radio over to an operators house that has never used...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
6600 Transmit Fault
Hi All, I was working my shop and had 6600 just monitoring 20m.  I came back in to find my pan looked like I was transmitting.  Like co...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FlexLogger Emerges
Hi All,A while back I showed my quickly spun logging program and found a fair number of you had some interest.  So... being the idiot I a...
  • 18 me toos
  • 54 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Luggable 6300
My field day partners all do POTA and SOTA and I am kind of getting the bug. Also for both Field Day and soon our WWV celebration I am g...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
My external GPSDO is crap
I all, Being cheap I did not by the Flex GPSDO but purchased a unit recommended in these forums off of eBay. My 6600 has locked on the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FRLogger Website
Hi all,I've finally put up a preliminary FRLogger website.  Like the program itself this site will be evolving as needed.The important th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FRLogger Group
On a suggestion from a user I've created a groups.io group for FlexLogger:FRLogger@groups.io Please feel free to join and we'll use this...
  • Mark - WS7M, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
WWV Centennial Celebration
Hi All, This is another bump for the upcoming WWV Centennial Celebration coming up roughly Oct 1, 2019. I'm part of the group helping t...
  • Mark - WS7M, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
FRLogger V0.1.0.6 is available
Hi all,The renamed FlexLogger, now called FRLogger V0.1.0.6 is now available.Because of the rename I strongly suggest that current users ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise