Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 419
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Some Community food for thought...
There have been some recent posts that I wanted to address to the Community as a whole.  Particularly about comments referring to the rem...
  • 17 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET
Is anybody running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition?
QUESTION: Is anybody successfully running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition operating system (OS)? Thanks in advance for any...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
2.1.33 Dax/Cat somewhat unstable...
It seems roughly since 2.0 that Dax and perhaps Cat have become increasingly unstable. Today on my new laptop, Core i7, brand new instal...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Smartlink does not see my Flex6700 anymore
Smartlink (SSDR v2.1.3x) does not see my Flex6700 anymore. It's been awhile, but I tried SmartSDR remote and could not see my radio. I wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim Hill - KI6LSB
Hooking up a Expert 2K-FA to my Flex 6500
Hi Everyone, Can someone Please tell me how to hookup a Expert 2K-FA to my Flex 6500. I am not using DDUTIL at this time and do know ho...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerry Humphrey
digital programs do not decode psk 31
I see waterfall signals but get nothing on text receive screen, not even occasionally. I have set up the 6500  and 3 different digital pg...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark - WS7M
6600 Reliability... So far...
I would like people to remember this is a "support board".  Often on support boards and I'd run quite a few over the years all you hear i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Reggie
6600 Will Not Update Via Smartlink on Mac Mini
I installed SSDR software v2.1.33 on Windows 10 using a Mac Mini and Parallels.  I was able to login Smartlink; however, I get a messag...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Flex 6600 Diversity RX Problem
My Flex 6600 works fine with a single slice using Ant-1 or RX-A.  The noise floor is down around -125 (picture 1 is RX-A and picture 2 is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Who all is on FT8?
I'd like to add your call to my wanted callsign list in JT Alert if you use FT8 Feel free to email me:  ws7m@arrl.net or post here!  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al
A/D converters are hanging up then starting again on my 6700. The waterfall show a horozontal black line
The sampling period seems to be interrupted on my 6700. Sampling seems to start and stop on a continuous random basis. The attached scree...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron WD5FUN
Flex 6400M crashed in the middle of running a net
My 6400M running software version 2.133 crashed this evening while running a 40 meter SSB net.  I had to switch to the Icom IC-7300 in or...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mark - WS7M
SliceMaster question
New rig: flex 6600, new laptop with fresh install of SSDR and thats all working.  Fresh install of CW skimmer. However when I run slicem...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
CQWW SSB 2017 post contest report
Someone who shall remain nameless asked once on the CQ-contest list if anyone had placed in the top 10 single op with a Flex 6000 series ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Pat
Why only 4 DAX IQ Channels for 6700
With the ability to have up to 8 bands active at the same time on the 6700 why are the DAXIQ Channels limited to just 4 when there are 8 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
Photo of mike /k6mgk
6600M shipping info
6600M ordered on 3/15/2018, scheduled for arrival on 4/4/2018. Thanks Michael and FRS
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
SmartLink access details for my client app
I've been writing my own client app for the Flex Radio for quite some time.  I'm fairly close to completion but have a few more features ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered