Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 446
Photo of k4kzy
Flex Radio 6400
Three Blinks Of DeathIt's with deep regret and disappointment that I report the passing of Flex Radio# 3xx8-6xx9-6400-xx02 today at noon,...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 64 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
6300 fans
Hi all, I have a 6300 I plan to use for SOTA, Field Day, etc.  I just replaced the main fan in it with a Noctua fan.  I successfully use...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark WS7M
6600 Fan - Disappointed
Ok, so I sent my 6600 in for the PEN update.When it came back it rebooted continuously.  After looking inside I could hear the fan runnin...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John VK3XM
software power off switch
I have set up my 6600 with a remote power on via a web controlled AC power switch on the DC supply.  After the supply powers up there is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
6600 back safe - A few panic moments
Hi all, After the fan issues Flex came through, replaced the fan and the 6600 arrived yesterday.  I turned it on and ran it overnight on...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Harry Williams
Band Selection Does Not Open Slice
I just updated my 6700 to 2.0.19 from 1.10.16. I have discovered that when I click the 80M band button the slice flag goes away and frequ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Larry Benoit
Competitive comparison
Pending arrival of the new 6000 series transceivers, I performed a preliminary competitive comparison of the “K3S Contester and DXer” p...
  • 7 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of k9bm .
SSB Audio Oddity
Newbie with a 6400, playing the audio through my PC speakers over the LAN.  The SSB audio quality has a peculiarity that I find difficult...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Dead Ethernet Port
Two days ago I turned on my radio and it never showed up in SSDR. I did a little troubleshooting and found I had no lights on the etherne...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Flex 6300 with DAW and DAX
Good day all, Has anyone managed to get a 6000 series Flex working with DAW Software. I use Voicemeter Banana and Audiomulch on my Anan ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
6600 Keeps Rebooting, Endless Cycle. Any Ideas?
Friday night my Flex-6600 started rebooting itself. About every 60 seconds to a couple of minutes. I thought it might be computer relate...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Danny K5CG
UDP broadcast for frequency data
I recently purchased a Palstar HF-AUTO and Terry W1TR has a Windows application that can read the UDP data from N1MM+ and pretune the tun...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Terry K8EET
Help Desk
Is the Help Desk functioning. I have sent in two requests and they are not showing up as "Open" under my activities.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed N5DG
Flex 6600 to SPE Expert amp, help me understand
New guy with questions again, I would like my SPE 2KFA Amp to follow my new 6600 . I need some help understanding how the cabling works ....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard Adkins
I've had my FLEX-6500 since around Christmas 2017 and am thrilled with it.
Before buying my Flex I was somewhat leery of making such a big purchase after seeing so many people on the forums with 'problems' with t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of haruo nishimura
Questions about improving IMD
The APACHE LABS transceiver (OpenHPSDR) has a predistortion function, which improves IMD.Is there a function for improving IMD in the FLE...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Radio.TXAudioStreamAddedEventHandler ... really?
I have implemented a whole bunch of Event Handlers with no problem BUT have had NO luck with the TXAudioStream in that regard. I set the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered