Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 431
Photo of Andy M5ZAP
SSDR iOS listening mode.
Hi I enjoy using smart SDR iOS app and find myself listening 95% of the time. I also find the audio clicks and pops rather tiring ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Using 2 Astron 25 Amp Power Supplys to Power 6700
Would like to use 2 25 amp Astron Power Supplies in parallel to power the 6700. I have noticed when running FT8 at about 80 watts with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Crazy spots from skimmer
Using SliceMaster and my own software/spotserver I have created what I always wanted... Spots I can actually do something with!   My comp...
  • Mark - WS7M, 3 days ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
DogPark SDR & Sound Siphon for Digital Modes
Attached is a guide for Mac users wishing to operate digital modes without resorting to an external sound device. It's not quite DAX, but...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Spot API timestamp
Hi All, I've been working on my own software to deal with logging and spots.  I installed 2.3.9 so I have the latest spot fixes. I'm se...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Flex, Transverter, and Satellites!
This is going to cost me some money soon! After finishing up 8 Band DXCC and 9 Band WAS this month....i needed some else to do... So I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of AH0U
Slice Master
YES!!!! This is the bomb 
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
PGXL wireshark dump
Hi all of you lucky new PGXL amp owners... I am wondering if any of you would be willing to send me a wireshark dump of PGXL communicati...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne Westfield
When will my new PowerGenius-XL \Ship? Track Yours Here!!
I thought I would start a thread where we can all track our order numbers and report back when one of us gets notification that theirs is...
  • 1 me too
  • 50 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Who all is on FT8?
I'd like to add your call to my wanted callsign list in JT Alert if you use FT8 Feel free to email me:  ws7m@arrl.net or post here!  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal  Have noticed a couple problem threads again where needlessly...
  • 12 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob Monsipapa
Looking for AMP suggestions for my 6600M I just ordered
I am wondering what AMPs people are using with their 6600M. I just ordered mine at the Yuma Hamfest, will get it in 6-8 weeks so I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 60 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
SPE 2K-FA can TX power end up going out the S02R port
Does anybody happen to know if it is possible for radio TX power to end up going out the SO2R port on the SPE-2K-FA amp? I have two radi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
TX Lock
Not sure if this is in the idea list or not but with my new 6600 and having two SCU, not that it really matters, I am considering using a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
WSJT-X connectivity issue
Running a 6500 (2.1.30.103 software) with WSJT-X (v1.8.0 r8193).  Intermittently WSJT-X loses connectivity, so clicking Settings/TestCA...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike va3mw
SmartLink Performance
All For those that follow my posts, you know I have had to focus on internet upload issues for years.   For the past months, I have been...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve - N5AC
GLASS Update (FLEX-6700 on ISS)
In conjunction with CASIS, JAMSS America and Flexitech, LLC, two 6700s were launched to the ISS on 7/18/16.  The project was installed sh...
  • 8 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mario - DL3LSM
DAX and CAT applications now available for macOS
Hi there, since I’ve got my Flex-6300 last year I missed an equivalent for SmartCAT and SmartDAX on macOS. Using Dougs (K3TZR) xFlexAPI ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Praise