Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 458
Photo of KF4HR
Windows 10 Home or Pro?
I'm about ready to buy a new PC for my shack.  Is Windows 10 Pro a better choice over Windows 10 Home?  And does SmartSDR play better wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Brian Morgan VK7RR
Praise for Flex 6500
Just recently I have been without my Flex 6500 whilst it returned to its parents for a little treatment. In its place I have been using a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 80 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Figures...
So my 6600 came back from fan replacement 3 months ago.  Since then its been on 24/7.  It has been rebooted a couple times without issues...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lee, N2LC
Noob Alert. Crash-n-burn(s) Likely.
My 6500 arrived today! I'm a 100% complete Noob when it comes to SDR, except for what I've read on here for the past few weeks.  What ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Ruttenberg
Sounds -> Microphone: 39 instances of DAX in various states
I couldn't get my PC (Dell XPS15 9550 Win10 v10.0.17134) to send the laptop mic audio to my 6300 so I had a look in the Sound -> Recordin...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Ria N2RJ - Please
Hi Ria, Hoping you get this.  I have tried emailing you at your ARRL address from QRZ but did not get a response.   Can you please conta...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
TX monitor via the API
I'm adding WAV playback through my app.  I'm having issues with the TX monitor being reliable.  It seems to work about 70% of the time an...
  • Mark - WS7M, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark WS7M
Why so quiet?
It seems the Flex forum has been pretty quiet. Perhaps it is the low sunspot activity or maybe the fact that the flex radios for the mos...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
Is the 6600 corruptible from power loss?
The idea is simple. I can remotely switch the power to my 12 volt supply. This will cause the radio to turn off. At the same time the Dow...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of VE6WZ
Remote Sidetone
Will the new 2.4.9 update with DAX available via Smartlink allow me to hear my CW sidetone from my remote station when keying the radio w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dante - KM6VMR
New Flex Radio Owner-6400M
I just became a new member and owner of a Flex Radio model 6400M today and I am looking forward to to this forum for ideas and questions....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ian Tickle
No signal on HDMI socket
Hi all,I have had my 6400M for 3 days now. The unit works as it should until I try to hook up a 49 inch Sony TV to use as an external scr...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Paul Lourd
Beginner remote operations with an amplifier - Get me started
I currently run my 6300 with an Ameritron ALS-600 and an LDG AT-600ProII tuner. I have three wire antennas on an Alpha Delta manual switc...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of k4kzy
Flex Radio 6400
Three Blinks Of DeathIt's with deep regret and disappointment that I report the passing of Flex Radio# 3xx8-6xx9-6400-xx02 today at noon,...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - WS7M
6300 fans
Hi all, I have a 6300 I plan to use for SOTA, Field Day, etc.  I just replaced the main fan in it with a Noctua fan.  I successfully use...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark WS7M
6600 Fan - Disappointed
Ok, so I sent my 6600 in for the PEN update.When it came back it rebooted continuously.  After looking inside I could hear the fan runnin...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved