Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 381
Photo of Rob Monsipapa
Looking for AMP suggestions for my 6600M I just ordered
I am wondering what AMPs people are using with their 6600M. I just ordered mine at the Yuma Hamfest, will get it in 6-8 weeks so I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of KF4HR
Windows 10 Home or Pro?
I'm about ready to buy a new PC for my shack.  Is Windows 10 Pro a better choice over Windows 10 Home?  And does SmartSDR play better wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mario - DL3LSM
DAX and CAT applications now available for macOS
Hi there, since I’ve got my Flex-6300 last year I missed an equivalent for SmartCAT and SmartDAX on macOS. Using Dougs (K3TZR) xFlexAPI ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff-W7NEE
New Radios... Flex 6400 and 6600
With Flex Radio shipping the New 6400 and 6600 radios.... just a little over a week ago now... who has received theres and what are your ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John - K3MA
IQ Router and Comcast?
I could use some troubleshooting help from those that are familiar with IQ Router. I switched from a ASUS router to a IQ Router.  I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim K4JAF
6400M doesn't connect to DAX/CAT upon startup
Normall I start my computer first which initializes CAT and DAX.  Then upon starting the 6400M, all goes well and it operates fine but do...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
WSJT-X connectivity issue
Running a 6500 (2.1.30.103 software) with WSJT-X (v1.8.0 r8193).  Intermittently WSJT-X loses connectivity, so clicking Settings/TestCA...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - K6SRS
Fixed my Ethernet RFI
Sharing a rare event, successfully fixing a problem - Smile. I have an ICOM 7300 sitting next to my new (to me) Flex 6500.  Setting up t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of W7NGA
Surgeon wouldn't allow Maestro on operating table ...
Difficult to rate this posting ... hardly a problem! I am in ICU after a Code Blue episode from an errant nerve block (stopped my heart) ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
6600 On the Air!
From unboxing to on-air, including updating firmware and adding a GPS module: Less than an hour. Maybe because I’ve been on a knob rig fo...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve - K6SRS
No power out on a new Flex Refurbed 6500.
No power out on a new Flex Refurbed 6500. Just purchased and received from Flex, so it has the latest software and Flex's guarantee. Re...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Paul Staupe
Flex 6600M fantastic in ARRL CW DX contest
Just received my Flex 6600M on Friday morning, got it set up for the ARRL DX CW contest in a short time, and was off and running.  Took a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chris Knight
Remote operation with SmartSDR
I am curious about remote operating of the Flex 6xxx series. I’m currently debating within myself on a 6300 vs 6500, but the main purpose...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - WS7M
The way things should look
I really like it when I see lots of activity on the bands.  On the flip side it is very hard right now to find a CW place to operate if y...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Fred
Ship Notice
Shipping started yesterday I do be leave.
  • 3 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
PC Audio issue with Dax 2.1.30
I purchased a Sennheiser SC60 USB headset as I am experimenting with moving to USB audio. I first tested it remote at my office and it w...
  • Mark - WS7M, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark WS7M
Flex 6600 Delivery Pool
Ok I ordered my 6600 on 02/10/18 (a Saturday).  So lets advance that and say that it really makes it into FRS system on Monday: 02/12  (y...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken - NM9P
160 WAS!
I finally did it! I changed the 80 Meter Inverted L to 160 Meters yesterday.  (Added about 70 ft of wire to the top.) Tonight I worked ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
6600 plug sizes?
Hi all, I broke down and ordered a 6600 which I know will be quite a few weeks out for delivery.  I think it was the two SCUs and the be...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered