Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Ed N5DG
WSJT-X 1.9 Power drops off past 2500 Hz
I'm sure I have a setting wrong somewhere , Using Flex 6600 , ssdr V 2.3.9 , WSJT-X V 1.9.1 . I noticed today when moving the Red goal po...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug - K3TZR
SmartSDR with an "M" model radio
Can anyone tell me the sequence of commands sent by SmartSDR (via the API) when it is started using an "M" model radio. Apparently, the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Turn off/on the DAX TX Stream
Is there any way to programmatically turn the DAX TX Stream (TX button) off and on?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ken AG2K
After upgrade cant get CAT control with WSJT-X
After upgrading to 2.3.7 I can not seem to get WSJT-X set up to do FT8 anymore. I've tried to reconfigure per community instructions but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
spot display with ssdr 2.3.7
I have installed ssdr 2.3.7 with no problems on my 6500.  I run DXsuite with spot collector installed. Spots are enabled, "display calls ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark - WS7M
PGXL wireshark dump
Hi all of you lucky new PGXL amp owners... I am wondering if any of you would be willing to send me a wireshark dump of PGXL communicati...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
fr stack causes relay chatter when active radio slice enable TX is enabled
with two slices open in myu Flex 6500 if I enable "active radio slice enable TX there will frequently (not always) be a rapid relay chatt...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Stacks for Flex
Noticed that when I use Stacks for flex and I have "active radio slice enable tx" enabled when I switch bands the TX select will switch f...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
what am i doing wrong
hi all,hope someone can help me,i have v2 installed on my main computer and wish to install it on my laptopthe problem i have is i have d...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
FRStack user manual for newbie?
I should be receiving my first Flex 6x00 radio this week, and have started reading to learn. I came across the FRStack utility software, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Cook
FRStack Radio Chooser "There are currently no radios available"
I recently installed SRStack 2.1.30.9 on a computer and it did not find the Flex-6700 (through SmartLink). SmartSDR Cat v2.1.33 works fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
SmartLink access details for my client app
I've been writing my own client app for the Flex Radio for quite some time.  I'm fairly close to completion but have a few more features ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan KG0AQ
DD6xxxx Macro command for power level adjustment
I can't seem to find this macro? Can anyone crack the code?  TIA 73
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave KD5FX
How do I get SSDR CAT to go to COM4 to use with N1MM Logger+?
Just had to re-install SSDR and CAT assigned a COM49 port which N1MM can't find. How do I get it back to Com 4 where it used to be? Thank...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Randy
FT8 not operating on all bands.
I have been using WSJTX's FT8 for the last week on my Flex 6500 running Smart SDR v2.0.19.98.  Had some initial issues with DAX so I relo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefano - W2WTZ
Bit cable
I got an FTDI C232HM-EDHSL-0 cable and I have two problems with 6500 , SSDR last version. 1 - It works very well as BCD, selecting Bit c...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ
KeepAlive() change request in the api
In radio.cs, the KeepAlive() function has an if block to check if: if (!API.ProgramName.Contains("Maestro")) Any chance that can be cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Will the new Visual Studio & .Net release for Mac allow FRS to build a SmartSDR Client for Mac?
Hello.   As Microsoft has acquired Xamarin and has now published their own fully supported version of Visual Studio environment and .net ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1ESE
SmartLink and SmartSDR CAT
When using SmartLink and a laptop as remote client, can SmartSDR CAT be used on the laptop to provide frequency and mode to a logging pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
iqRouter does not recognize VPN server
I have been running a Raspberry Pi VPN server for some time with no problems.  I recently changed routers from Netgear to an IQrouter.  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered