Conversations

Photo of Ben Sinclair
D-Star Transmit Issue
I'm using a Flex 6300 and a newly constructed Elecraft XV144 transverter, and am trying to connect to the local D-Star repeater, but am n...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ
RequiredVersion in API
In FlexRequiredVersion.cs, looks like Jenkins is using an old version number? private static ulong required_version = FlexVersion.Parse(...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lasse Moell
SSDR 2.1.3 Problems...
Since upgrading to SSDR 2.1 I have had my radio (6500) twice hang hard in the middle of a transmission. Only a long push on the power but...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - K4HG
SmartSDR CAT issue
I have a feeling the answer is going to be the one I read so often here about COM port issues, "it's Windows fault", but I don't see any ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alex - DH2ID
Does the new VSP driver still occupy all COM ports? It seems to do that on my PC.
Having installed version 2 of SmartSDR without having uninstalled the old FlexVSP driver first I notice that all COM ports are still occu...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Gary
Help with FRStacks on 6700
Installed FRStacks program - worked fine ... a few days later it wouldn't start up. I double click its icon and I see the little whirl sy...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of W5UN_Dave
Quit Muting The Audio Automatically, I'll Do That
When I add a new slice (as with split operation) the audio is muted in one or the other slices, and sometimes both. I find this very aggr...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ray Andrews, K9DUR
Problem with Radio.MemoryList Property in FlexLib
I am trying to add memories from an external program & am experiencing anomalous behavior from FlexLib (v1.4.3).My process is:1. Call Mem...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
SSDR GUI - AGC-T level isn't updated
Hello, I found tha SSDR GUI doesn't update AGC-T slide when another client switch the AGC level from [HIGH/MID/LOW] to OFF and viceversa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joe - KC2TN
XVTR and ANT1 selection from SSDR V1.4 Memory Channel dialog
Anyone else using a 6500 and SSDR V1.4 with XVTR’s? It appears ANT1 and XVTR antenna settings are not stored in the V1.4 “Memory Channel...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ron
More Performance Questions on Flex6500 on Mac with VMWare Fusion
Another vote for performance issues on VMware Fusion.  Running 2013 iMac 3.4Ghz i7 16MB and GTX680MX 2MB graphics, with VMWare Fusion 7.0...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve N4LQ
profile Order
My bands show up in proper numerical order in the profiles except for 160. From top to bottom it shows 10, 15, 160, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80....
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem