Conversations

Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack V 1.9.16 adds mode centric button color
FRStack Version 1.9.16.0 Download Features: Add Reboot Radio menu item - Restarts radio Add Mode Color feature, Options dialog allows ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.4 for SmartSDR 1.6.17 - adds a Meter Window, Scanning improvements and more
FRStack 1.6.4 Updates and Additions:  SmartSDR / Flex SDK V1.6 Support  Meter Window - Voltage, PA Temp, TX Power Out / Reflected and SW...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Simon Lewis
Post 1.6 experiences
well I have run 1.6 during my hunts for K5P and VP8STI now and can say I am thoroughly pleased with the new package. Last night chasing ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
Serial PTT input for remote operation ...
i just wake-up and realize that in smart cat it only have PTT output  whit  RTS or DTR output  to radio ...    for remote operation it m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Programming wow!
Just getting started with programming using the Flexlib and I am impressed so far!  Thank you Flex and in particular Eric with his gettin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise