Conversations

Photo of John G3WGV
Zoom to band
The new Zoom to band feature is interesting but I suggest that really needs a bit more development to be truly useful. Most folks aren'...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken
Recall frequently used frequencies
Wouldn't it be nice to just click on a soft button to recall the previous frequencies that you were listening to...?When I don't feel lik...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of wb7ond
Profile Trial and Error
I have had my 6500 for about a month now, and I am trying to set up a combination WSPR 1W transmit and a PSK-31 20W transmit profile. I d...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.4.7 adds Scanning, Band Edge Beep, Band Use Label, SSB Meter Level Mute, Remote Hand or Foot Switch
This release of FRStack allows you to create up to 10 Scan Banks. A scan bank is a group of memories which are scanned in sequence in one...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Permanent keyboard mapping for togglng Transmit / Receive
Is there a way to permanently configure a key on the keyboard to Transmit and Receive? When running remote LAN, once that you hit MOX yo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alan Nusso, N4BV
Memories and Profiles
It would be advantageous to have a toggle so one could choose a profile to associate with any chosen memory. The way it is now one must c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
Twin slice operation idea
Please 'like' this if you think it is a good idea. Over this weekend I was working a contest. Both the 80 and 40 m bands have two contes...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
Make AGC-T level consistent between Fast/Med/Slow and OFF.
The AGC Threshold slider has a separate level when the AGC is set to Fast/Med/Slow than it does when the AGC is turned off. The proble...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea