Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
SmartLink access details for my client app
I've been writing my own client app for the Flex Radio for quite some time.  I'm fairly close to completion but have a few more features ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Sinclair
D-Star Transmit Issue
I'm using a Flex 6300 and a newly constructed Elecraft XV144 transverter, and am trying to connect to the local D-Star repeater, but am n...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dan Rooney
DD6xxxx Macro command for power level adjustment
I can't seem to find this macro? Can anyone crack the code?  TIA 73
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave KD5FX
How do I get SSDR CAT to go to COM4 to use with N1MM Logger+?
Just had to re-install SSDR and CAT assigned a COM49 port which N1MM can't find. How do I get it back to Com 4 where it used to be? Thank...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ
RequiredVersion in API
In FlexRequiredVersion.cs, looks like Jenkins is using an old version number? private static ulong required_version = FlexVersion.Parse(...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lasse Moell
SSDR 2.1.3 Problems...
Since upgrading to SSDR 2.1 I have had my radio (6500) twice hang hard in the middle of a transmission. Only a long push on the power but...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Randy
FT8 not operating on all bands.
I have been using WSJTX's FT8 for the last week on my Flex 6500 running Smart SDR v2.0.19.98.  Had some initial issues with DAX so I relo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefano - W2WTZ
Bit cable
I got an FTDI C232HM-EDHSL-0 cable and I have two problems with 6500 , SSDR last version. 1 - It works very well as BCD, selecting Bit c...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ
KeepAlive() change request in the api
In radio.cs, the KeepAlive() function has an if block to check if: if (!API.ProgramName.Contains("Maestro")) Any chance that can be cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Will the new Visual Studio & .Net release for Mac allow FRS to build a SmartSDR Client for Mac?
Hello.   As Microsoft has acquired Xamarin and has now published their own fully supported version of Visual Studio environment and .net ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken
Recall frequently used frequencies
Wouldn't it be nice to just click on a soft button to recall the previous frequencies that you were listening to...?When I don't feel lik...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve - K4HG
SmartSDR CAT issue
I have a feeling the answer is going to be the one I read so often here about COM port issues, "it's Windows fault", but I don't see any ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alex - DH2ID
Does the new VSP driver still occupy all COM ports? It seems to do that on my PC.
Having installed version 2 of SmartSDR without having uninstalled the old FlexVSP driver first I notice that all COM ports are still occu...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1ESE
SmartLink and SmartSDR CAT
When using SmartLink and a laptop as remote client, can SmartSDR CAT be used on the laptop to provide frequency and mode to a logging pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
iqRouter does not recognize VPN server
I have been running a Raspberry Pi VPN server for some time with no problems.  I recently changed routers from Netgear to an IQrouter.  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron
Too smart for it's own good...
I use slice A to listen for signals and use slice B on the panadapter tied to FLDigi to transmit digital modes.  Every time I 'Move Slice...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lewis Cheek
Fkex USB port or computer USB or RS-232 between Flex-6500 and Expert 1.3K-FA
Anyone using USB port and FTDI cable to connect and control 1.3K-FA? Have NOT attempted to construct 9 pin to 15 pin adapter cable just y...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question