Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 64
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Turn off/on the DAX TX Stream
Is there any way to programmatically turn the DAX TX Stream (TX button) off and on?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ken AG2K
After upgrade cant get CAT control with WSJT-X
After upgrading to 2.3.7 I can not seem to get WSJT-X set up to do FT8 anymore. I've tried to reconfigure per community instructions but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
spot display with ssdr 2.3.7
I have installed ssdr 2.3.7 with no problems on my 6500.  I run DXsuite with spot collector installed. Spots are enabled, "display calls ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark - WS7M
PGXL wireshark dump
Hi all of you lucky new PGXL amp owners... I am wondering if any of you would be willing to send me a wireshark dump of PGXL communicati...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John G3WGV
Zoom to band
The new Zoom to band feature is interesting but I suggest that really needs a bit more development to be truly useful. Most folks aren'...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gene - K3GC
fr stack causes relay chatter when active radio slice enable TX is enabled
with two slices open in myu Flex 6500 if I enable "active radio slice enable TX there will frequently (not always) be a rapid relay chatt...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Stacks for Flex
Noticed that when I use Stacks for flex and I have "active radio slice enable tx" enabled when I switch bands the TX select will switch f...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
what am i doing wrong
hi all,hope someone can help me,i have v2 installed on my main computer and wish to install it on my laptopthe problem i have is i have d...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
FRStack user manual for newbie?
I should be receiving my first Flex 6x00 radio this week, and have started reading to learn. I came across the FRStack utility software, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Cook
FRStack Radio Chooser "There are currently no radios available"
I recently installed SRStack 2.1.30.9 on a computer and it did not find the Flex-6700 (through SmartLink). SmartSDR Cat v2.1.33 works fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
SmartLink access details for my client app
I've been writing my own client app for the Flex Radio for quite some time.  I'm fairly close to completion but have a few more features ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Sinclair
D-Star Transmit Issue
I'm using a Flex 6300 and a newly constructed Elecraft XV144 transverter, and am trying to connect to the local D-Star repeater, but am n...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dan KG0AQ
DD6xxxx Macro command for power level adjustment
I can't seem to find this macro? Can anyone crack the code?  TIA 73
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave KD5FX
How do I get SSDR CAT to go to COM4 to use with N1MM Logger+?
Just had to re-install SSDR and CAT assigned a COM49 port which N1MM can't find. How do I get it back to Com 4 where it used to be? Thank...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ
RequiredVersion in API
In FlexRequiredVersion.cs, looks like Jenkins is using an old version number? private static ulong required_version = FlexVersion.Parse(...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lasse Moell
SSDR 2.1.3 Problems...
Since upgrading to SSDR 2.1 I have had my radio (6500) twice hang hard in the middle of a transmission. Only a long push on the power but...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Randy
FT8 not operating on all bands.
I have been using WSJTX's FT8 for the last week on my Flex 6500 running Smart SDR v2.0.19.98.  Had some initial issues with DAX so I relo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question