Conversations

Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack V 1.9.16 adds mode centric button color
FRStack Version 1.9.16.0 Download Features: Add Reboot Radio menu item - Restarts radio Add Mode Color feature, Options dialog allows ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
Global Hotkeys for common SmartSDR operations in FRStack
Until global hotkeys is a configurable feature in SmartSDR you can utilize FRStack to provide this functionality.FRStack 1.4.3 allows you...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.4 for SmartSDR 1.6.17 - adds a Meter Window, Scanning improvements and more
FRStack 1.6.4 Updates and Additions:  SmartSDR / Flex SDK V1.6 Support  Meter Window - Voltage, PA Temp, TX Power Out / Reflected and SW...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.4.7 adds Scanning, Band Edge Beep, Band Use Label, SSB Meter Level Mute, Remote Hand or Foot Switch
This release of FRStack allows you to create up to 10 Scan Banks. A scan bank is a group of memories which are scanned in sequence in one...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea