Conversations

Photo of Mark Griffin
SDR with Built in Computer
Years back I remember when Flexradio developed the 5000C. Which was a Flex 5000 with a built in computer. It was loaded with Windows XP a...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark Griffin
Speakers for Flex 6000 Series
I just read the quick start guide for the Flex 6000 series. It said that one needs to connect powered speakers to the Flex radio. Is ther...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Griffin
Maestro Questions
I just have a couple question relating to the Maestro. 1. Does the Maestro only allow you to operate SSB and CW? 2. Can you operate digi...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Griffin
Just a Thought About Software
I really enjoy reading all the different posts that are on the Flex Community Reflector. Just a thought, and I may be totally off with my...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Griffin
DC Power Cord Length
Does anyone know the length of the DC Power Cord with Anderson Power Pole connectors for Flex 6000 Series? Mark Griffin, KB3Z
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Griffin
N1MM+ and SmartSDR
Is anyone using N1MM plus and SmartSDR all on one screen during a contest? It seems like most setups are using multiple monitors. I only ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Griffin
Installation of SmartSDR 1.4
I don't have a Flex Series 6000 as of yet. But I just downloaded SmartSDR 1.4 from the website and it installed just fine on my Windows 8...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Griffin
Video Card Suggestions
Good Evening, This is Mark Griffin, KB3Z I am including my HP Computer Specifications and am looking for suggestions for a compatible Gra...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Griffin
Heil HM-12 Microphone Cable
I am looking at purchasing a Flex 6500. I already use a Heil HM-12 microphone on a Elecraft K3. What microphone cable would I need to pur...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered