Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 159
Photo of Mark - K9MQ
3D Printing Slicing Software "Cura" causes 6300 to intermittently TX
Anyone 3D printing using Cura as a Slicer?  I use the same computer for slicing as SmartSDR is installed on.  When I have Cura open, the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tore Andersson
Transverter with 6600
I plan to use transverters with the 6600. What transverter do you recommend and is there some option that is needed to use transverters w...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff | VA2SS
USB debug Logging window with the Maestro... no scrolling possible
Hi, I need to debug an issue here when using a FTDI C232HM USB adapter when used with the Ameritron RCS-12L. By I cannot watch much BC...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Amlan - AI6XN
Please switch to a bnc cable for 10MHz in
An humble suggestion. Please start using a bnc female instead of rca for the 10MHz in. Every GPSDO worth mentioning uses a BNC. Let’s try...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Flex, Transverter, and Satellites!
This is going to cost me some money soon! After finishing up 8 Band DXCC and 9 Band WAS this month....i needed some else to do... So I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim Gilliam
VPN degredation on 2.3.7
VPN degradation on 2.3.7 When I run 2.3.7 remotely on a VPN I  get at  best two yellow bars. I down graded back to 2.2.8, I get 5 green b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kent Olsen
Radio hang and lost connection after upgrade to SSDR 2.3.7
I upgraded to SSDR 2.3.7. I was reading something in a web browser when the 6500 lost connection. I reopened SSDR and there was no radio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 60 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
Rack Mount 6600 / 6400 ?
Hi did flex plan to make Rack Mount for new radio ?
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marc Lalonde
144 VUCC #786 100% Flexradio 6700/6600
Hi  ok i not always rant  ;-) i just got my 144mhz  VUCC #786 today  ,all made whit 6700/6600 in less that a year of remote operation ;-...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
profile /DAX in last version 2.2.8
Hi  i try to prepare for one of my big contest of the year  the ARRL  JUNE VHF constes but it hit many issue that play whit my happiness...
  • Marc Lalonde, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - N5AC
GLASS Update (FLEX-6700 on ISS)
In conjunction with CASIS, JAMSS America and Flexitech, LLC, two 6700s were launched to the ISS on 7/18/16.  The project was installed sh...
  • 8 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
remote reset of radio ?
Hi ok did have way to remotely reset 6600 radio to factory default  ??  i got few sporadic crash since it start to be hotter temp now  ,...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
How-To 2m and 70cm DEMI Transverters on a 6700 & Questions
I have researched the forum for Transverter installation options/ideas and there are several threads floating around with information. It...
  • 10 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Wayne
What is the adc number used in the 6400M?
Just wondering ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
6600 no received signals and S9 +10 noise floor
Let me start that I have already opened a support ticket on this. In the mean time I thought I would see if anyone else had an idea. Yest...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Simon Lewis
running two Flex 6500's on the same network?
Hey All Well I bought a second Flex 6500 ... yeah I know!   Thanks to Marc VE2OLM I gained a second Flex 6500 for EME work :) Quick ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marc Lalonde
6600 Sherwood racking
Hi  since is see no one raise the interrogation ,i do it  if my memory is good ,as continuous performance improvement  the new radio ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich McCabe
Product Enhancements (PEN)
So have to wonder how big of a deal the "Preamp RMDR" enhancement is? I should send the thing back and get that done but I am considerin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered