Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 160
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 83 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike va3mw
Remote Footswitch - How to (LAN/ VPN solution)
First, I want to thank Al, K0VM for this solution.  He provided it just as I needed it. I operate remotely 99% of the time, however, whe...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote control web server for SmartLink
I have been operating remote for years using VPN and various Remote Desktop solutions Now tha SmartLink is almost a reality it's time...
  • 7 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Simon Lewis
running two Flex 6500's on the same network?
Hey All Well I bought a second Flex 6500 ... yeah I know!   Thanks to Marc VE2OLM I gained a second Flex 6500 for EME work :) Quick ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald Capodieci
Trade War. Will it effect availability of repair parts? Thanks KD6ET
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - K9MQ
3D Printing Slicing Software "Cura" causes 6300 to intermittently TX
Anyone 3D printing using Cura as a Slicer?  I use the same computer for slicing as SmartSDR is installed on.  When I have Cura open, the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tore Andersson
Transverter with 6600
I plan to use transverters with the 6600. What transverter do you recommend and is there some option that is needed to use transverters w...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff | VA2SS
USB debug Logging window with the Maestro... no scrolling possible
Hi, I need to debug an issue here when using a FTDI C232HM USB adapter when used with the Ameritron RCS-12L. By I cannot watch much BC...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Amlan - AI6XN
Please switch to a bnc cable for 10MHz in
An humble suggestion. Please start using a bnc female instead of rca for the 10MHz in. Every GPSDO worth mentioning uses a BNC. Let’s try...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Flex, Transverter, and Satellites!
This is going to cost me some money soon! After finishing up 8 Band DXCC and 9 Band WAS this month....i needed some else to do... So I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim Gilliam
VPN degredation on 2.3.7
VPN degradation on 2.3.7 When I run 2.3.7 remotely on a VPN I  get at  best two yellow bars. I down graded back to 2.2.8, I get 5 green b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kent Olsen
Radio hang and lost connection after upgrade to SSDR 2.3.7
I upgraded to SSDR 2.3.7. I was reading something in a web browser when the 6500 lost connection. I reopened SSDR and there was no radio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Marc Lalonde
Rack Mount 6600 / 6400 ?
Hi did flex plan to make Rack Mount for new radio ?
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marc Lalonde
144 VUCC #786 100% Flexradio 6700/6600
Hi  ok i not always rant  ;-) i just got my 144mhz  VUCC #786 today  ,all made whit 6700/6600 in less that a year of remote operation ;-...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
profile /DAX in last version 2.2.8
Hi  i try to prepare for one of my big contest of the year  the ARRL  JUNE VHF constes but it hit many issue that play whit my happiness...
  • Marc Lalonde, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - N5AC
GLASS Update (FLEX-6700 on ISS)
In conjunction with CASIS, JAMSS America and Flexitech, LLC, two 6700s were launched to the ISS on 7/18/16.  The project was installed sh...
  • 8 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
remote reset of radio ?
Hi ok did have way to remotely reset 6600 radio to factory default  ??  i got few sporadic crash since it start to be hotter temp now  ,...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
How-To 2m and 70cm DEMI Transverters on a 6700 & Questions
I have researched the forum for Transverter installation options/ideas and there are several threads floating around with information. It...
  • 10 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Wayne
What is the adc number used in the 6400M?
Just wondering ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question