Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 98
Photo of Lee, N2LC
Noob Alert. Crash-n-burn(s) Likely.
My 6500 arrived today! I'm a 100% complete Noob when it comes to SDR, except for what I've read on here for the past few weeks.  What ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer It seems like it...
  • 54 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of William Osborne
Slice-Master and Kaspersky software resource issues?
I have a 6600M I am using with a Dell 8930 i7 gen-8 machine. Running Kaspersky  with Slice-Master consumes 30-35% of this processor which...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don
receive audio
When i go to split the receive audio goes down is this normal and also i can hear stations on my transmit freq. is that normal?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Rick Kourey (K4KL)
I am experiencing an IO Stream error on my Flex 6700 SDR 2.39 and I dont know how to resolve it. Any recommendations to resolve it.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Tom
6600 Split issue
When operating split with receive slice A and transmit slice B the signal strength of A decreases when engaging slice B. This just start...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Is DAX considered a client? Can I run it on 2 computers?
I know I could try it out, but this may be faster and I am away from my shack.  During JARTS I noticed that I am putting a lot of strain...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of VE6WZ
Remote Sidetone
Will the new 2.4.9 update with DAX available via Smartlink allow me to hear my CW sidetone from my remote station when keying the radio w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Anthony Bowyer
SmartSDR for a touch screen more like Maestro
This may have been asked before, but a search didn't turn up this exact question. I recently acquired a Surface Go and find it works ve...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
Here is what happened with the latest W10 update to 1809
Have a read about it here. https://www.computerworld.com/article/3312697/microsoft-windows/win10-version-1809-take-two-a-guide-to-the-bui...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dave Egan
Will I notice the difference between ADC Sampling Rate of 122.88 vs 245.76 Msps (6400 vs 6600)?
I'm not a high end contester nor do I have impressive antennas.  I'm curious how much of a difference in the ADC between the 6400 and 660...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill
Maestro Internal Battery not Charging
Although my Maestro starts when plugged into the Mains supply via the Flex Charging adaptor, and works as it should, it never shows that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Henry Sung
SDR-Bridge for CWSkimmer can not be controlled CAT thru. SmartLink on SSDR v.2.4.9
Hello there,Flex SmartSdr v2.4.9 has been released recently, and DAX is supported by Remote at the moment, so digital communication such ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wayne
WWV shutdown annonunced
So WWV is ending service but a feature of the new rigs and firmware/software is accurate freq calibration. So is flex going to provide an...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of N3RC
Blown Away by 6600 by K3 & 7610 Owner
I have had a K3 for close to 9 years, got 7610 6 mo ago and was so impressed I bought a 6600. And the 6600 has impressed me even more!!!!...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George  N1GB
WSJT-X Radio settings for FT8 Hound
I am trying to set up WSJT-X for FT8 Hound mode with my 6400.If you have successfully done so I would like to know what settings you set ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5AP
Using DAX Audio RX1
Although my DAX control Panel v2.3.9 shows Slice A Streaming, I'm unable to input the audio to any program such as MMTTY, MixW, or FLDIGI...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Winston VK7WH
Operating Remotely form unexpected places
Last week I was told I needed to go immediately to Hospital and would most likely need to be there for at least a week. Nothing to seriou...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Joe N3HEE
QSK CW Behavior
I have a 6600M running v 2.39. I am hearing a relay no matter what combo of antennas are selected.  The QSK icon is always on no matter w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geoff AB6BT
EQ Always Active?
If the EQ button is enabled (Blue) the EQ is active on received signals whether the RX button is enabled or disabled. Is that correct?  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question