Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of K1SZO
Flex 6xxx and digital modes via remote connection
Hello all, I've purchased a Flex-6400, though it hasn't shipped yet.  I've been working with a buddy of mine to set it up at a remote lo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W7NGA
odd filter adjust behavior
I noticed that dragging the 100hz lower-filter limit to the left, sets the value to 0 as expected, but further movement to the left skews...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Heil proset adaptert for 6400M?
Will there be an adapter for the Heil Proset Headset for use with the 6400M?
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lee
WSJT-X - Help
Each time I try to bring up wsjt-x on my flex 6600 i get the following; Rig control error - Do you want to reconfigure the radio interfac...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John - K3MA
Tune Guide/Single Click Tune Bug
I believe there is a bug in the V 2.1.30 software.  With Tune Guides enabled and Single Click to Tune enabled.  You are not able to QSY t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Stewart Lewis
Pop up Window Problem in SmartSDR 2.1.30
I am using SmartSDR 2.1.30 with a Flex 6700.  When I open a popup window on the panadaptor, I get a white box with 3 options – Tune Guid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
125% monitor scalling and flex full screen
After installing my Sony 4k  TV/monitor it appears that for most apps scaling it to 125% would work best. However SmartSDR will not go f...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of A.J. AJ2I
6400 and buffer box with AL80-B
I read the manual for my amp and was wondering if I still need a buffer interface box.  Here is the excerpt from my Amp's manual  "Shi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Manuel - W4SSB
SmartSDR for IOS and the 6400/6600
Will a new version of SmartSDR for IOS be required for the 6400/6600 radios?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
PC Audio Button in SmartSDR 2.1.30, 6300 MAC Address
I notice that the blue "PC Audio" button does not alternate between "Remote" and "PC Audio".  It seems to function properly but I can't t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry J Cohen
how to select directory to import profiles from
Trying to load my old profiles but when I go to import profiles there is no drop down arrow to select the directory from where the profil...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan -- KC4GO
Third Party Applications use or avoid
I would like to understand  why one would prefer FLEX build all their wants and needs into SSDR?  Even though that need would only be u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N0AZZ
Radiosport Headset with Maestro using hand held (Radiosport) PTT not working
With the new handheld Radiosport switch plugged into the Maestro it fails to PTT but the headset PTT works fine. I think I have the setti...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of oldranger821 KB4OIF
Yeasu MD 100 desk mike 6400M
Good Morning.  In my reading of posts, I came across a mention of yeasu mike's being wired for the Flex radio's.  I have a MD 100 dynamic...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
Dayton 2018
I guess I need to start planning for Dayton this year.  Where's the Flex banquet going to be held?  I need to start digging up room reser...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of oldranger821 KB4OIF
hamcation sales 2018
Good morning.  My question is will there be any 6400M for sell at the Hamcation in Orlando.  Don't know if I should put in and order for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff-W7NEE
What is your choice?
As we near the date of release and the final decisions need to be made to finalize your order for processing, what is your choice? 6400M,...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of allenfr
Can I adjust CW weighing in SmartSDR ?
Adjust CW weighing
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K1SZO
Does the Flex-6400 support the Ameritron RCS-12C Automatic Antenna Switch Controller?
I'm looking at setting up my Flex 6400 remotely and I have a couple of mono-band antennas.  I was looking at the Ameritron RCS-12C antenn...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gary Wise
Free Ham Radio Class Videos
Dear Friends, Most of you won't need these, but you might have friends or newcomers to the hobby that could benefit from an additional r...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea