Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 86
Photo of Wayne
WWV shutdown annonunced
So WWV is ending service but a feature of the new rigs and firmware/software is accurate freq calibration. So is flex going to provide an...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of N3RC
Blown Away by 6600 by K3 & 7610 Owner
I have had a K3 for close to 9 years, got 7610 6 mo ago and was so impressed I bought a 6600. And the 6600 has impressed me even more!!!!...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George  N1GB
WSJT-X Radio settings for FT8 Hound
I am trying to set up WSJT-X for FT8 Hound mode with my 6400.If you have successfully done so I would like to know what settings you set ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5AP
Using DAX Audio RX1
Although my DAX control Panel v2.3.9 shows Slice A Streaming, I'm unable to input the audio to any program such as MMTTY, MixW, or FLDIGI...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Winston VK7WH
Operating Remotely form unexpected places
Last week I was told I needed to go immediately to Hospital and would most likely need to be there for at least a week. Nothing to seriou...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Joe N3HEE
QSK CW Behavior
I have a 6600M running v 2.39. I am hearing a relay no matter what combo of antennas are selected.  The QSK icon is always on no matter w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geoff AB6BT
EQ Always Active?
If the EQ button is enabled (Blue) the EQ is active on received signals whether the RX button is enabled or disabled. Is that correct?  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of W1MSG
No TX audio going out
I purchased the software and it worked great. Just recently, last few days, I get no transmitted audio at all. It keys the radio but that...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1ESE
Smartlink, N1MM+ and CW
I have several setup questions about using SmartLink with N1MM+ and CW in a contest.  Assume a Flex 6500 at a remote site with big ante...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geoff - W8GNM
Memorize TX bandwidth?
Is it possible to have the memory locations memorize the TX bandwidth with upper and lower limits for each memorized frequency?   This wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon, EA2OT
Flex 6600 SO2R, can 2 different amps be keyed?
Hello, Is it possible to use and key 2 amplifiers while operating SO2R with a Flex 6600 or 6700? For example: - Slice A has the RCA TX1...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Larry Benoit
Competitive comparison
Pending arrival of the new 6000 series transceivers, I performed a preliminary competitive comparison of the “K3S Contester and DXer” p...
  • 7 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Doug
I am Flex less
Dropped my 6400M off at the local UPS terminal this AM to get the final PEN done. Already missing it hurry home my 6400M
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
6600Ms in National Contest Journal
Interview with N4YDU about use of dual 6600Ms at contest station TI7W on page 6 of July/August National Contest Journal.  Conclusion:  "I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
Question about WSJT-X "split" setting with Flex 6400
In the WSJT-X configuration "Radio" tab there is a "Split" option with choices of either "none", "rig" or "fake it."  The latter two choi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kent Olsen
Slice Master audio pop sending spots to panadapter
Don and all using Slice Master I have spots showing up in SSDR panadapter FB. However, I am having an audio pop coming through my speake...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill English
Cluster Program
Does anyone know of a Cluster program which will send the spots to the Flex? My current logger won't do it and I really don't want to run...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of AH0U
Slice Master
YES!!!! This is the bomb 
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John - K3MA
Tune Guide/Single Click Tune Bug
I believe there is a bug in the V 2.1.30 software.  With Tune Guides enabled and Single Click to Tune enabled.  You are not able to QSY t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John G3WGV
Smart SDR panadapter vertical dB scale
I'm perplexed by the vertical dB scale on Smart SDR. Right now I'm tuned to a quiet part of 6m and the slice flag shows a signal level of...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question