Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 71
Photo of John - K3MA
Tune Guide/Single Click Tune Bug
I believe there is a bug in the V 2.1.30 software.  With Tune Guides enabled and Single Click to Tune enabled.  You are not able to QSY t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John G3WGV
Smart SDR panadapter vertical dB scale
I'm perplexed by the vertical dB scale on Smart SDR. Right now I'm tuned to a quiet part of 6m and the slice flag shows a signal level of...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
Flex6600 question Two SCU's Receive Protection
A new owner of a Flex6600 asked me this question that just got his Flex6600 his e-mail to me is below  *********************************...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Joel N9LQ
Transverter transmit profile is changing
Hi, I am a new 6600 user and overall I am thrilled with it.  However, I am having an issue that I need some help with.  I have set up, an...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave
Number of memory channels for ATU
Did not see anything in the software manual about how many ATU memory channels are available. Is it open ended or is there a maximum numb...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed Stallman
Why no RX out on the 6600?
I use the RX out For band pass filters or a receiver guard ! With receiver guard inserted in RX in / RX out , I'm protected all ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray
Max RTTY Power Levels on the 6600....
I have an amp so I don't intend to usually run more than 60W or so on RTTY, but the RTTY NAQP is a 100W event, so I'm interested in wheth...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donh
DAX constant network activity TX yellow
When the DAX panel is up with the TX button selected but yellow (the 6300 is up but not connected), there is consistent upload traffic (g...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Tx Delay persistence - lack of
I just got a Palstar LA-1K solid state amplifier (fantastic amp, by the way).  The dealer recommends a Tx Delay setting of 30 ms.  No pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Device Guard
For no apparent reason my installation of Windows 10 (Home Edition x64) came up with the following error message when rebooted: At f...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Kevin Conde
SmartSDR defaults to LSB on 160, 80 and 40 with WSJT-X
When selecting 160, 80 or 40 meter bands with WSJT-X, my slide always defaults to LSB on those bands even though I have the mode setting ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Thall
remote cw with 6300 without using CWX is it possible???
I'd love to operate my 6300 remotely but I can't type worth a damn and I'd love to be able to use my bug or straight key.  Other than buy...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
2.1.33 Dax/Cat somewhat unstable...
It seems roughly since 2.0 that Dax and perhaps Cat have become increasingly unstable. Today on my new laptop, Core i7, brand new instal...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug - W3UB
Maestro Screen Orientation
I was away for three months, and when I returned the Maestro had booted up due to a power outage, and the screen orientation was sideways...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Flex 6600 Diversity RX Problem
My Flex 6600 works fine with a single slice using Ant-1 or RX-A.  The noise floor is down around -125 (picture 1 is RX-A and picture 2 is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ
Two flex control knobs?
Is it possible to have two flex control knobs on a 6x00 to control A/B slice receivers? (or n + the number of receivers the radio supports?)
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan Ellerington
DAX and CAT With Two Radios
Suppose there are two radios and one PC: one radio is connected to SmartSDR running on the PC and the other radio is connected to a Maest...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - N7MHB
SmartLink login on Windows10
Flex 6500 SmartSDR 2.0.19 Windows 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.309 I have two win10 machines. A laptop and desktop.  Both are the same ve...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David Salomon
Amazing...
I received my 6600M yesterday.  It took only a few minutes to figure out the basics.  Most things on the front panel and in SSDR are intu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Don
I would like to take a moment to thank Gerald Youngblood and his crew at Flex.
I placed an order for A Flex 6600M and Maestro in Sept. of 2017. I then subscribed to this reflector to learn as much as I could while wa...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise