Conversations

Photo of Lee
Kvetching
My experience thus far in the WPX   With all the constant carping I decided to review my experience thus far in the WPX.  I'm running low...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lee
PanFall works REALLY well
I've been playing around with JT-65, today on 15M.  There are only a dozen stations I can see on WSJT but there are MORE I can see on the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lee
FTDI USB cable to Yaesu BCD breakout box
An example to document a breakout box which yields Yaesu BCD to run ALS-600, ALS 1300, ALS 1306 amps and my modified RCS-4 MFJ antenna sw...
  • Lee, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lee
include intensity data in waterfall history
I was playing with the waterfall in history mode (not live) and wondered if intensity data (in dBm) could be included in the waterfall an...
  • Lee, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lee
Heil Heritage mic
Anybody have an opinion using this mic with a 6xxx? 73 W9OY
  • Lee, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lee
Why I own a 6500
One see's a question sometime about is the 6500 better than the 6300.   Tonight I wrote a blog post elucidating the increased power of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Lee
Hamcation Hospitality Suite
Flex held it's Hamcation Hospitality party tonight at the Holiday Inn Express Ocoee, and it was a wonderful time.  Snacks drinks and shar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Lee
Cool display option
  I have 2 24" monitors side by side in one continuous desktop.  I was playing with the display while listening for K5P and realized I co...
  • Lee, 3 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lee
Remote CW feature request
I've been playing around with running SSDR on a remote computer in my office.  I would like to be able to send CW from a paddle connected...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lee
Are there CAT commands for profiles 2
It occurs to me FRStack and DDUTIL could be made to communicate and do the "CAT" control of "memorized profiles" without actually using C...
  • Lee, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lee
Automatic program startups
I made a blog entry about how I semi-automated starting up all of the programs I normally use at boot time http://sdr-w9oy.blogspot.com/...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lee
DAX audio 2 not assigned to slice 2
I set up rtty last night and thought I'd try the Stu K6TU method of split which requires DAX transmit audio on channel 2 (slice B).  I lo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lee
Flex 6300 initial impressions
The 6300 is offered for sale starting Monday.  I do not work for Flex but I have been a flexiando since the very early days of the SDR-10...
  • 9 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise