Conversations

Photo of K1SZO
Flex 6xxx and digital modes via remote connection
Hello all, I've purchased a Flex-6400, though it hasn't shipped yet.  I've been working with a buddy of mine to set it up at a remote lo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Krieg
RemoteQTH and Rig Control
Looking to remote my 6700 and use RemoteQTH as the brains of the operation for remote on, antenna switching and other stuff.   I've seen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Adde Tjernberg
MOX button as "ordinary" PTT...
Hi All...  Is it possible to use the MOX button in SmartSDR as a ordinary PTT-button... TX when it's pushed, and hold. Back to RX when i...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kyle Krieg
2.0 Remote Operation PPT & Remote On Off
Looking at upgrading to version 2.0 as this is what I'd like to do. Not sure it's possible, but I'm sure someone in this forum will tell ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Krieg
DAX Mixer
I like to record my audio, and was using qsorder but with the latest window upgrades, it has broken the recording ability.   I now use A...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kyle Krieg
Remote On with 5v relay
Total newbie here when it comes to relays, as I just got one and loaded the programming software on my raspberry pi. Works great as I wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Krieg
Flex 6700 N1MM S02R Audio Pan Question
Was running in the NAQP this weekend and tried some S02R operation on my 6700. The first order of business was to run in one ear and s&p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kyle Krieg
Flex 6700 and Netgear JGS524Ev2
I have a Flex 6700 and just purchased a Netgear JGS524Ev2 gigabit switch. This switch is managed and I can change the port settings on t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Krieg
QSOrder Recording for S02R Configuration in N1MM
Does anybody have experience in setting up QSOrder (QSO recording software) and running S02R with N1MM on the Flex6000 series? I've se...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Jones
N1mmplus+1.6+set+up
Having some issues setting n1nmplus up with 1.6. In previous version I had cat working and could have a and b slices in so2v mode and fre...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Is a Flex-6000 FDC Controller/BPF required for Flex-6700 SO2R?
The intriguing Flex-6000 FDC Controller/BPF being shown as a prototype board is clear enough as an add-on for the Flex-6300 and Flex-6500...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question