Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 290
Photo of KF4HR
Adjusting waterfall height
Perhaps I've missed this in the manual, but when viewing one slice on the Maestro, is there a way to lessen the height of the waterfall d...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Warnberg
Flex 6500 v Flex 6600
Is there anyplace I can see a side by side comparison between the Flex 6500 and the new Flex 6600 (non-M version)? The only reason I'm l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
Free Shipping?
Just received my invoice for the 6400! Flex charged - $32 (and change) for shipping. The website stated Free Shipping when I ordered. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kurt Onvijfdz
Flex 6600 or 6600M
Flex 6600 or 6600M. Am almost new in the world of Flex. I doubt between a 6600 or a 6600M. I already own a maestro. I would have liked to...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave Dave
pay for squelch
Was told over 2 years ago at belton by flex guy squelch would be added soon, so now 2 years later 2.0 is next version and will COST me $2...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Gruff
Noise Reduction needs improvement - feature request
I worked the CQWW SSB contest this weekend with my FlexRadio 6300 as 2nd radio in an SO2R with my Yaesu FTdx5000. I am very impressed wit...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KF4HR
External 6700 OTS filters
In a recent K5KUB interview with Gerald (below), he mentions external off-the-shelf filtering can be connected to the Loop port connectio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ON7NQ - Danny
Take the plunge and go for the 6600 or stick with the FTDX5000?
I've been debating changing over to FlexRadio for a while now. After being off the air for a number of years I did trade my trusty 1000MP...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA2SQQ
Monitor
Considering purchasing a 21:9 (2560x1080) LG monitor. Costco has the 34UM61 for $269. I m using an Intel NUC. My idea is to display the F...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Its just too easy...
In a short span tonight on CW on 40m I managed to bag with my little loop and 2K amp: 5C24KD S50R CE2AWW And a few others... Each time...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Musings of an SDR addict ...
I knew I would miss my 6300 when I sent it in and set up a trade-in for a 6400 - but it really is boring around here without my 6300. I ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John NY
6400M & 6600M Built in Display Question ?
Are the displays in the 64/6600M models 8” windows tablets like the Maestro or are they dedicated Standalone graphics display modules?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KC7ES
SmartSDR CAT requires restart before programs "see" port
All software starts ok, radio operation nominal. No issues with OS-Win 7. Here's the problem: Using Fldigi; it is set-up to communicate u...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred Lindsey
Can't get brand new Maestro to work
First day with Maestro. First thing I tried was connecting direct to 6300 with supplied CAT 5. Maestro didn't see radio. Then hooked radi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tony Hateley
maestro Power supply ?
I have just got my maestro back of my friend,but he has put 2 power supply in the box,and I cannt for the life of me remember which one i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Harry Large
Flex 6300 and Auto Tuner
Can any one using the 6300 tell me which 100 watt auto tuner can be connected to auto tune when the smart sdr  tune button is selected an...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patrick Moonen
Old & New Maestro price
There would be a new Maestro model with a screen that would have higher resolution. The price of the new Maestro would be the same as the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
does anyone used the Paradan Antenna Disconnect switch?
I saw a ad in QST on page 119 for OCT 2017. So I took the plunge. My question does anyone have a Paradan Radio Antenna disconnect Actuato...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered