Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 412
Photo of Jerry Wilk
Flex hatred by other amateur radio operators
When you mention you are using a Flex radio most non Flex owning hams are supportive or neutral.  But a few hams get really angry like yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 48 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Walker
Works with Flex Radio
A  Youtube video touching on some of the cool items that interface with your FlexRadio.
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matt (K0KB)
Maestro A internal battery charging
I have to say that I am pretty pissed off at this moment.  Instructions call out a USB mini female plug when it is actually a USB MICRO f...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Craig Williams
External audio amp for line out
Most Hams have a ton of speakers lying around. I was looking for a little 12V audio amplifier to use with the Flex line output. After the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Julieber1
I just got m new FLEX-6600, and I am at a lost of why I can't get it in to Transmit.
I just got a brand new Flex-6600M Radio. It powers up and I can receive stations fine. I can't seem to get it to transmit. I have set the...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary Schulz
SmartSDR Purchase?
I am very sorry if this question sounds completely dumb and if it offends anyone, but I have been away from this hobby for an extended ti...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Power Genius XL Status Update 11/19/2018
Power Genius XL update from the 11/19/2018 Insider email: Production Update This past week we were pleased to host the 4O3A team...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of KF4HR
Can an iPad run iOS SSDR and digital program?
Is it possible to use an iPad to run iOS SSDR and digital communications applications at the same time? (Toggle between the App's.)  Idea...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Why you need a PGXL?
The PGXL seems to be a superb advanced Amp capable of 1500W Key Down for extended periods of time which is totally integrated into the Fl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom
Increasing the number of antenna ports in Power Genius
PG has only two antenna ports which is rather disappointing for an amplifier in this price range. Due to a high cost, I do not plan to bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave
New Flexradio signature VHF UHF transceiver.
Does Flex have plans to make a VHF UHF radio. I know you can use a transverter but having a designated Flexradio for VHF UHF would be gre...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of KF4HR
Windows 10 Home or Pro?
I'm about ready to buy a new PC for my shack.  Is Windows 10 Pro a better choice over Windows 10 Home?  And does SmartSDR play better wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David-N5PSM
PXGL Discription........
The text my browser displays is......."The PowerGenius XL (PGXL) is a dual SCU / 4 slice / 4 Panadapter contest grade direct sampling sof...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Arnie
Is anyone using Comm Cat Mobile (by W6HN) to remotely control SmartSDR?
I am trying to get Comm Cat Mobile working to control/operate SmartSDR remotely. Everything works great EXCEPT I cannot get remote audio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lee, N2LC
Noob Alert. Crash-n-burn(s) Likely.
My 6500 arrived today! I'm a 100% complete Noob when it comes to SDR, except for what I've read on here for the past few weeks.  What ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Power Genius Ship Date
Any Update on the Power Genius Ship Date?? Gonna be buying a new amp soon
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg - KØGDI
Transverter Question. for Flex 6600M
Hello All.   I am looking for a already built transverter for 144 - 148.  I'm looking for the best!  I am wanting to have this for worki...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB3SI
connecting flex to wireless router
When connecting the flex to a wireless router I use the input called the internet connection? Then the wireless router WIFI signal will r...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered