Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 397
Photo of Mark WS7M
Why so quiet?
It seems the Flex forum has been pretty quiet. Perhaps it is the low sunspot activity or maybe the fact that the flex radios for the mos...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 11 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Don
SWR meter
What are the increments on the swr meter other than what is shown
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Oliver Saunders
FRSTACK can't find my radio
Probably something fundamental but I can really use some help. Trying to run FRS Ver 2.3.7.16 with SSDR Ver 2.4.9. Vanilla setup: Windows...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom
Increasing the number of antenna ports in Power Genius
PG has only two antenna ports which is rather disappointing for an amplifier in this price range. Due to a high cost, I do not plan to bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Flex Insider PG XL Update 9/8/18
In case you haven’t seen the 9/8/18 Flex Insider PG XL update, here it is:  Dear Power Genius XL customers,  In our last update we...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of coveredup
new computer - Do I just download the latest V2 for Flex -6300 Signature ?
Running Flex-6300 V2.1.33.106 windows/10 now and moving to a new computer.  Do I just download the latest V2 and install the Flex on the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
Bluetooth interface CW Paddle to iPhone for Flex radios using SDR IOS
Anyone know of a Bluetooth interface to use a cw Bengali CW paddle key via Bluetooth to send cw to an iPhone With SDR IOS Can not stan...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John VK3XM
Does Flex have a new 6700 coming soon?
I notice that on the Flex web site that they have reduced the price of a new 6700 by $1000.00. Does this mean there is a new model to rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald Capodieci
Trade War. Will it effect availability of repair parts? Thanks KD6ET
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave Egan
Flexradio and OCF 80-6m multi-band (Windom) - thoughts/experience?
Not yet an owner but seriously looking!I live in a deed restricted/hoa area so an attic antenna is path of least resistance.  Two story w...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Power Genius XL and tuner update
Just wondering if Flex could update us on the status of the amp and upcoming tuner.  The last update was posted on July 5th.  Burch - K...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Reeves
Microphone Recommendation
I  recently purchased a Flex 6300 and I'm looking for recommendations from others as to the best microphone to use.  I have tried the Hei...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan - KA4B
I am not getting any mic output on my PC
For some reason in the last few days I have not been able to get any output from the mic on my PC, either with the headset or the built i...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve W6SDM
SmartSDR - There are currently no radios available
Recently, I had to replace a hard drive in my computer because it ran out of space and Windows wouldn't update.  I installed a brand new ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark K0JM
Using DEMI 2MLDPA LNA at 137 MHz?
I am using a 2M LDPA with a Flex 6700 for amateur satellites in conjunction with the L432-28 transverter. I use the internal LNA on the 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise