Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 383
Photo of Dave Egan
Flexradio and OCF 80-6m multi-band (Windom) - thoughts/experience?
Not yet an owner but seriously looking!I live in a deed restricted/hoa area so an attic antenna is path of least resistance.  Two story w...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark K0JM
Using DEMI 2MLDPA LNA at 137 MHz?
I am using a 2M LDPA with a Flex 6700 for amateur satellites in conjunction with the L432-28 transverter. I use the internal LNA on the 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Big Hammer
FIRST SDR - Brand New 6500 Owner: What do I need to purchase other than the box?
SDR Beginner - The 6500 is inbound, what should I buy to make it work great?
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom W3FRG
SSDR on PC vs 6600M/Maestro GUI
What is the reason that SSDR for windows running on a PC monitor and that which I see on an "M" display, or ported directly from the radi...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burt Fisher
Power genius Waiting list
I attempted to enter my name to be on the waiting list, but when I entered it I got the following, what did I do wrong?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
6600 vs FT5000 Receive audio
Hello, I would like to get some help with receive audio setup. I used to yaesu audio and while I am not trying to match audio, I found au...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg - KØGDI
Transverter Question. for Flex 6600M
Hello All.   I am looking for a already built transverter for 144 - 148.  I'm looking for the best!  I am wanting to have this for worki...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of 7/15/2018, Sunday's Flex Net.
Replay of Sunday's Flex Net is available on my channel  - WA5QPZ -   or this link https://youtu.be/J5OdsLHA7ml    This was as what was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Roy Laufer
SmartSDR 2.3.7 - It's Deja Vu All Over again, and again...
We gotta stop meeting like this... Well, I didn't see any problems mentioned with 2.3.7, so I took it for "a spin"... Guess what? I ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
Power Genius shipping delayed again!
Thank you to all of our loyal FlexRadio customers (Flexers) who have been so patiently waiting for the Power Genius XL (PGXL) amplifier...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Max Power setting not working after upgrade to 2.3.7.110
The max power setting is being ignored after upgrading to 2.3.7.110. It used to work fine. I set the power limit to 15 watts but then a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex stop shipping PGXL?
A US friend told me today he got a phone call from Flex that they stop shipping PGXL (he ordered before 1 1/2 year) Not good news if it'...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KF4HR
Adjusting waterfall height
Perhaps I've missed this in the manual, but when viewing one slice on the Maestro, is there a way to lessen the height of the waterfall d...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Flex, Transverter, and Satellites!
This is going to cost me some money soon! After finishing up 8 Band DXCC and 9 Band WAS this month....i needed some else to do... So I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Spots and +0
After running SSDR with spots for awhile, I have a bunch of +0 spots on the panadapter.  If I use the clear all spots option, it gets rid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KF4HR
Flex 6700 and 2MLDPA Power Adjustment
I managed to get a 2MLDPA working with my Flex 6700 this evening.  Works great but the max 2M power output is only 50 watts and I'd like ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Power Genius XL Configuration Question
I completed the setup and configuration of my new PG XL (connected to my Flex 6500M/Laptop SmartSDR 2.3.7) as described in the user manua...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt (K0KB)
PowerGenius & Smart SDR integration
I received my PGXL yesterday and set it up last night.  The implementation was VERY quick, so props to the crews on that.  So far it seem...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gene - K3GC
spot display with ssdr 2.3.7
I have installed ssdr 2.3.7 with no problems on my 6500.  I run DXsuite with spot collector installed. Spots are enabled, "display calls ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged