Conversations

Photo of K6OZY
SmartSDR - Ham Radio Deluxe - DM780 HowTo Setup Guide
This guide is to show how to configure SmartSDR and HRD v6.2 for use with DAX.   I will demonstrate transmitting on 20M PSK31 using Slice...
  • 25 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Praise
Photo of YV5WZ
Looking for Amplifier for working with my Flex 6300: suggestions are welcome!
My Ameritron 811 (one year old ) passed away today after working with my new flex 6300.....cause: unknow....reason why I`m began a search...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video #3: Adjusting the 6000 Series and the Standard Mike, or any new mike.
I just posted another Video Tutorial to YouTube. https://youtu.be/LytzQGpE5ZM This is probably not my best work, but I took the standar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Brian - K6BPM
WSJT-X Transmit Problem
I see others have had this problem, but there is no definitive solution. I have a new Flex 6300 after upgrading from a Flex 3000. I do al...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Kevin Mahoney
ham radio deluxe connection
Deleted all hidden Flex ports, removed SDR as instructed here, installed Win 10 and then reinstalled V1.4.16. Radio works fine. Cannot fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Mahoney
Missing something simple
I am sure that I am missing something here or in the book but.....If I am tuning my amp and/or antenna tuner how do I send a signal out b...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lee - N5LN
Question? About a 5000 with two receivers.
I've been saving to buy a new 6500.  A friend will sell his Flex 5000 with two receivers.  Is there that much difference between the two?...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Mahoney
6300 vs TS-830S
I am brand new to my 6300 and can only operate with the most obvious functions. No complaint just learning.  I also have a Kenwood TS-830...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise