Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 42
Photo of Ken - NM9P
jtalert and aclog
I finally decided to run a 2nd instance of WSJT-X and JTAlert to get ready for the Bouvet DX-pedition. It works well, once I changed the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Wideband noise example
Here is a link to a Youtube video describing a wideband noise source at my QTH and how it interacts with various DSP controls on my 6500....
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - NM9P
No Receive Audio On Remote
I just got my new (refurb) laptop (HP Elitebook 8460p,  Intel i5 Dual Core 2500MHz,  750Gig Serial ATA,  4096mb RAM, DVD ROM,  14.0” Wide...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ken - NM9P
RFI-Proof WiFi Router?
After tracking down the source of recurring spikes of interference all across the spectrum, I have determined that I need to replace my R...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - NM9P
transmit problem in V.1.4.16
If others have reported this, I missed it.   I have had several instances where I opened a second panadapter, transmitted on the slice i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - NM9P
PTT Sticks when using VOX
Here is a new one that I just discovered. on my 6500, using the latest 1.3 software. If I am using VOX and push the PTT footswitch while ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ken - NM9P
repeated split-second audio dropouts
I jist finished running about 30 feet or so of CAT6 from the family room, where my Uverse modem/router/wireless head is located, to the h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - NM9P
AGC "forgets" sometimes
Several times recently, while changing bands & modes chasing DX the AGC seemed to be "stuck" in full open, fast mode, until I "bumped" th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged