Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1888
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Is the Auto notch filter ever going to be fixed?
Had a station tuning up today in my passband and hit the ANF and lo and behold it does not work. Did a search on the forum and found some...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Va3KGS
Will 0-1W RF Output be possible for the future in the Tune Mode?
I have a need to run the radio at less than 1W RF output while in the Tune Mode.  Building and testing a receiving loop antenna for 160M...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of K4ELO
Pre-adaptive distortion
Any news on when Flex might implement this?  Maybe in the new 6400/6600 rigs?
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR - AutoZeroBeat on CW click tune
Add an option to AutoZeroBeat the signal when click tuning.  This would be generally helpful and especially useful when using CwSkimmer. ...
  • 71 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob Wright, N7ZO
CW on SSB modes
With the recent sporadic E openings on 6 meters, I find I miss a feature I had on my K3 which is the ability to transmit CW while in USB...
  • 28 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ken - NM9P
160 WAS!
I finally did it! I changed the 80 Meter Inverted L to 160 Meters yesterday.  (Added about 70 ft of wire to the top.) Tonight I worked ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W4OCO Mike
Balanced Audio
Wonder why the balanced audio is not available on the 6600?    73 Mike W4OCO
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Noise canceling /noise reducing / mud digging ?
The recent thread about speaker leads me to an issue that I think is as important as speaker quality, devices to help dig out weak signal...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken - NM9P
jtalert and aclog
I finally decided to run a 2nd instance of WSJT-X and JTAlert to get ready for the Bouvet DX-pedition. It works well, once I changed the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KC9NRN
Flex 6300 Shut down on its own??
I went on vacation this week and enjoyed listening to my 6300 via my laptop or iPad Pro but Thursday night I noticed the radio was no lon...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Zack Schindler
List of Third-Party Software written specifically for use with SmartSDR – am I missing any?
Below is the best list that I can come up with of third-party software written specifically for use with SmartSDR. Are there any that I a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ON5AM
azimuth
Hi, I don't know if this question is part of the Flex radio but I am looking for a program or list that will give me the azimuth for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability.
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability. Maybe low priority but it seems like a simple change. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • 49 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
Best Eq. for HeilSound HC-6
Hi to all and Merry Xmas, I need some information about a best Eq for Heil Sound HC-6 Best regards Frank IZ7AUH
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Adkins
What is the purpose of the quick record button?
I'm an extremely new user of Flex so please bear with me.  What is the use of the quick record button? I can't seem to get it to do anyth...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Z60A Republic of Kosovo flag - in the log
Fun working the new DXCC entity this morning on 20M CW.   The 6700 combined with SDR-Bridge and CW Skimmer are excellent tools.  An amp a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
Logging remotely by WAN using different computers ?
I'm really enjoying my 6300, mostly used remotely via VNC. I've been considering the v2.0 upgrade but like many others, I'm having a hard...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Black Box Recording -- add a "looping option" to the RECORD/PLAYBACK function
The record function currently allows for a 2 minute recording and then stops.   It would be handy to add an option to provide looping.  E...
  • 27 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea