Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1932
Photo of Tom W3FRG
White line in spectrum display area
There is a vertical white line at 3.743.6 Mhz on the spectrum display area. There are no filters turned on. Any ideas what this is?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Manuel Maseda
New Flex radios at Dayton this year
Anyone want to speculate on what new radio Flex will introduce this year? I’m betting on a replacement for the 6700.
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Latest PowerSDR version by KE9NS
Guys,If you run the Flex 1500, 3000 or 5000 then take a serious look at what Darrin KE9NS has been doing. A few weeks ago I suggested a c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of john kossuth
can i use a 75amp. switching power supply on my 6300
75amp. switching power supply from www.RDpower.net
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of K8EA
Best powered speakers for high power with now RF?
I have a FlexRadio 5000A and run full power with my AL-1500 amp. I have been using Klipsch stero speakers, however I cannot run full powe...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Carl Denbow
Flex Control with 6400M/6600M
Simple question, based on my pre-order of an M series radio: Will the FlexControl continue to work with the 6400M and 6600M?  I've looked...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tom sprtel
will a Heil pr781 work with a flex 6400?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N5LB - Lionel
6400 hardware vs 6300 hardware vs V2
I am assuming that the 6400 hardware has been redesigned and is different in some respects than the 6300 hardware design though functiona...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Who all is on FT8?
I'd like to add your call to my wanted callsign list in JT Alert if you use FT8 Feel free to email me:  ws7m@arrl.net or post here!  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N4FP
Flex 6400 “Excess power detected on receiver” error message
I have encountered an unusual situation with my new Flex 6400 received last week.  Please bear with me, my explanation is a bit complic...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Wheatley
strange pc monitor problem
I'm running a Flex 6400 on a fast  Windows 10 Core I7 system with 3 monitors, one of which is a Samsung 40" 4K TV monitor.  The setup is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
5000A not receiving, not transmitting
I'm helping with the disposal of some SK equipment, including 2 x 5000A.  Both connect OK with the PC but it seems that neither the trans...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken Howard
FLEX-6500 will not receive.
No traffic is seen in waterfall. I do hear noise. Antenna works okay on a Icom-7100. I am a new user. This Flex-6500 worked okay prior to...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of David Salomon
TX EQ, Compression, etc. when using DAX?
When using DAX for digital, are all the TX adjustments disabled, i.e. no compression, DEXP, etc.?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Holmes
For FT-8 TX Settings
I have the 6500 and would like to know if there are preferred TX equalizer settings for FT-8? Should it even be turned on?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
CQWW SSB 2017 post contest report
Someone who shall remain nameless asked once on the CQ-contest list if anyone had placed in the top 10 single op with a Flex 6000 series ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al Dewey
One or Two Monitors for SO2R Contesting with 6600M?
As I wait for delivery of my 6600M next month, I am trying to decide whether I should configure my station for one (large) monitor or two...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pat
Why only 4 DAX IQ Channels for 6700
With the ability to have up to 8 bands active at the same time on the 6700 why are the DAXIQ Channels limited to just 4 when there are 8 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich McCabe
6300 Echo
I am going to assume this is RF and going to proceed based on that but thought I would throw it out there for those who own Flex Products...
  • 3 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered