Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2031
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Don
receive audio to bassy
My receive audio on my 6400 has to much bass what can i do to improve the listening?. I am using a Heil pro set 4 plugged directly into t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Aust
How to Sync a Flex6xxx VFO to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same ... Any Software/Box out there ?
How to Sync a VFO Flex6xxx to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same Frequency ... Any Software/Box out there that does this ? W...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 12 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
S meter noise goes down with ANT preamp increase
I’m trying to understand why my 6700 S-meter noise readings go down from let’s say S3 with ANT preamp set to 0 dB and then reads S1 or S0...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB4OIF
what connections i.e. cables are needed to do digital modes on the 6400M.
I need to know what connections are needed to do digital on a 6400M.  i.e. cables.  Already have the 6400M attached to the router.  Is it...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan KG0AQ
CW Receive EQ Settings
I am trying to set a receive EQ setting for CW that will repeat every time I switch to CW. I have played with profiles and have not been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
Full Duplex by default?
Running a 6500 with SSDR-2.49 and haven't had any problems, but an anomaly may have shown up. When using separate antenna on RXA and tran...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
No SSB audio after switching to CW on another slice and coming back
I am having an issue where I can have one slice on LSB and be talking. Fire up another slice and set it to CW (same band) and make it the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of SteveM
First experience of SSDR v2
I haven't been active for a while, so I never got around to upgrading to v2. I encountered a couple of hiccups so I thought I would repor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KC2QMA_John
SmartSDR v2.4.9 Getting Better with each update!
Aside from the great new features such as:DAX is Supported When Using SmartLinkUSB Cables Adds new CAT CommandsDefaultMic Profiles added ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ralph T Lees
SmartSDR v2.4.9 Does anyone know why the 4K receive filter tab was replaced with 6K ????
updated to SmartSDR v2.4.9 and found my 4K filter tab that I use all the time is now 6K!! Am I missing something  lots of people run 4K w...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
SWR Plotter for 6000 Series and Other UsefulK9DUR FREE Utilities
Ray, K9DUR keeps on creating incredibly useful FREE utilities (albeit it's nice to send him a donation for his efforts) for the Flex Radi...
  • 10 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
You need to pay this guy! K0CN
Ok I hope FRS has Al K0CN on their payroll because his latest YouTube video is really awesome. I thought I knew what all the filters did ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of FRED  W9TB
No mike auto with DAX on with 3.4.9
Can some one tell me why I now have no mike auto out with dax on using 3.4.9 ?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of John VK3XM
Does Flex have a new 6700 coming soon?
I notice that on the Flex web site that they have reduced the price of a new 6700 by $1000.00. Does this mean there is a new model to rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Ruttenberg
Can't enable split. TX set on B, in N1MM+ when I TX, TX moves back to VFO A
I am using SSDR 2.3.9 and N1MM+ 1.0.7290 on my 6300. I'm using SmartLink.I have 2 VFOs up on say 17m, and listening on VFO A.I have TX se...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Madden
flex 6700 not transmitting with mic
after using my ipad with smartsdr for many months I actually visited my radio and tried to transmit. pressing the mic button showed a red...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question