Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 87
Photo of Simon Lambert
What is the Audio output power of a Flex 6300 2,3, 4,5 watts?
Power audio output
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Neal Pollack
pre-purchase: Reviews and comparison, 6600 vs. Icom 7610 ?
I am still trying to decide if I will purchase a Flex-6600 or an Icom-7610 in ~30 days.   Now that the 6400 and 6600 have been shipping a...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Salomon
Allow more than one slice to send to the same DAX stream
I run multiple, simultaneous digital decoding on my 6600M.  I set different slices to different frequencies.  I use VAC to combine the st...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of john kossuth
can i use a 75amp. switching power supply on my 6300
75amp. switching power supply from www.RDpower.net
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of N5LB - Lionel
6400 hardware vs 6300 hardware vs V2
I am assuming that the 6400 hardware has been redesigned and is different in some respects than the 6300 hardware design though functiona...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
How to add remote CW contest capability to Flex-6000 without a remote PC
Flex-6000 series is a great contest radio. However, when running contests from a remote location (without a remote PC) present SDR softwa...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of wayne suite
Hard Copy User Manual
Will there be a printed manual available for purchase for the 6400M/6600M? Its so much easier to find stuff make notes and you don't have...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug Hall
Cheap 2m transverter for 6000 series
Recently I purchased a 2m transverter board from UT5JCW. He sells them here: http://transverters-store.com/144mhz.htm You have to suppl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Pat Eastman
Applied power to 6300
I have a question about the applied power to my 6300. Is it better to leave the 13.8VDC applied or is it OK to turn the power supply on...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Flex withdrawal syndrome
I too had the dreaded fan problem and sent my 6300 in for repair. I was told that it might take 4 to 6 weeks for repair. So I had to hook...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Brent Parker
Best State of the Art Remote Rotator Controller
A group of us have placed a 6500 in our "club" room. It has a 3 El Yagi, with a 40 m dipole and a very old rotator. The controller is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of EA4AYW
Transverter 144 + 432 + Flex6500
Best regards to all. I recently purchased 2 trasverter. one for 144 and another for 432 of the Trasverter-store house. I already have the...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gopro
New Sherwood 6700 and 6300 tests - 9 MONTH LATER
Hi everyone, It was stated before 9 month: Ween Rob returns from his vacation, I will send him the unmodified FLEX-6300 he was testing.  ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of N8KWX
SmartSDR "Retina" ready?
I am running a Mac with Windows 10 under BootCamp.  My display is "retina" -- 4096x2304 @ 21.5 inches. Windows 10 runs great with the 20...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Will the new Visual Studio & .Net release for Mac allow FRS to build a SmartSDR Client for Mac?
Hello.   As Microsoft has acquired Xamarin and has now published their own fully supported version of Visual Studio environment and .net ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don Stefanik
Remote operation with I-Pad not working
I have an I-Pad setup for Smart SDR remote. It works at home with the Wifi but will not Discover when Im at the shop away from home. The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Roy Laufer
Multi-microphone switchbox being sold?
Hello, I have a number of different microphones, and I would like a simple way to switch between them for my 6700. I realize that I cou...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Marketing Idea
Not being an early adopter, nor an impulse buyer, I have been biding my time researching my next radio purchase. WAN remote is a must her...
  • 10 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Peter Bentley
FlexRadio and Apple OSx
I know this question has been asked several times before, but an update from the FlexRadio management would be helpful. The Windows oper...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered