Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 95
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote control web server for SmartLink
I have been operating remote for years using VPN and various Remote Desktop solutions Now tha SmartLink is almost a reality it's time...
  • 7 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Scott Russell - N1SER
Selected Band Button Fill Color
Colorize the selected band button as a visual reminder when going into the Band menu on the left side bar. Colorize the button when chang...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 8 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steven Catani
Has anyone configured a Flex 6500 to work with ALE
I am trying to configure MARS ALE to work with my 6500. I get it to work but the relays in the radio are clicking like crazy... It's not ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill
Update to latest software
At the moment on my 6500 and Maestro, I am running an early version of SDR Smart on both. I am now ready and set up to update to the late...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of YV5WZ
Changing Windows Laptop to IOs Mac-Pro, is it good for Flex User?
Good week end for everyone!!! I have been long time without posting any, although I try to keep myself update with your posts my dear fr...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom W3FRG
SSDR on PC vs 6600M/Maestro GUI
What is the reason that SSDR for windows running on a PC monitor and that which I see on an "M" display, or ported directly from the radi...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of clint yates
firmware fro 6300
I have a 6300 running firmware 2.1.32, is there any reason to upgrade to the latest firmware?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken Hansen
SmartSDR Release Note 404
SmartSDR 2.3.7 Rel Note link dead, the document is not found from download page.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K5XH
Sales Tax Question
The Supreme Court ruling on sales tax could be implemented in weeks - according to the news I hear. Will I have to pay sales tax on my PG...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Lions and Tigers and bad NIC cards oh my!
I started having some problems with my Flex 6400 the last few weeks.  On receive and transmit on the Panadaptor I would have intermittent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Wayne
Hard Copy User Manual
Will there be a printed manual available for purchase for the 6400M/6600M? Its so much easier to find stuff make notes and you don't have...
  • 4 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Simon Lambert
What is the Audio output power of a Flex 6300 2,3, 4,5 watts?
Power audio output
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
pre-purchase: Reviews and comparison, 6600 vs. Icom 7610 ?
I am still trying to decide if I will purchase a Flex-6600 or an Icom-7610 in ~30 days.   Now that the 6400 and 6600 have been shipping a...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Salomon
Allow more than one slice to send to the same DAX stream
I run multiple, simultaneous digital decoding on my 6600M.  I set different slices to different frequencies.  I use VAC to combine the st...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of john kossuth
can i use a 75amp. switching power supply on my 6300
75amp. switching power supply from www.RDpower.net
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of N5LB - Lionel
6400 hardware vs 6300 hardware vs V2
I am assuming that the 6400 hardware has been redesigned and is different in some respects than the 6300 hardware design though functiona...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
How to add remote CW contest capability to Flex-6000 without a remote PC
Flex-6000 series is a great contest radio. However, when running contests from a remote location (without a remote PC) present SDR softwa...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Doug Hall
Cheap 2m transverter for 6000 series
Recently I purchased a 2m transverter board from UT5JCW. He sells them here: http://transverters-store.com/144mhz.htm You have to suppl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Pat Eastman
Applied power to 6300
I have a question about the applied power to my 6300. Is it better to leave the 13.8VDC applied or is it OK to turn the power supply on...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question