Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 38
Photo of Mark NS9N
SDR Ver 3
SDR Ver 3 so for those of us who don’t need two operators, how long before we will need buy the upgrade before we miss out on other new f...
  • 3 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken Davis
6300 Network Connection
My 6300 is starting OK with green power LED flashing during POST but does not show up in Smart SDR when it is opened. Network is working ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ken Davis
FGPA Issues and Fan Speeds
I have read several posts re: FGPA fan speeds being incorrect or have quit (not sure about failure modes). If I may, I have 2 questions: ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken Davis
Interference on 40m
This interference has been going on for over an hour and I am just curious if anyone might know what is the source?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike va3mw
SmartSDR and CESSB
SmartSDR is the only software that actually has CESSB built in.  What that means is that you get about the equivalent of an extra 2.51db ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken Davis
New SDR coming to market
I have heard there is a prototype SDR that performs as well as a Flex. It is about the size of a cigarette package, 5w and is suppose to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Ken Davis
Sunday HF Net
I think there is a 20 meter net on Sunday afternoon but cannot find any current reference to it for frequency or time frame.  I think I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AH0U
HRD with 1.10.8
Been using HRD with my 6700 since the start with no problem.  Today I uploaded the new ver. 1.10.8.39 and HRD cant connect to the radio.....
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem