Conversations

Photo of Keith Morrison
fldigi set up (cat )
Can anyone tell me how to connect my Flex 6300 to the Cat control on Fldigi as I am stumped! I have the PTT set up as when I open the pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Keith Morrison
monitered audio on digital modes
correct me if I am wrong but did I not hear that we were going to be able to monitor our audio when TX'ing in digital modes once V1.4 was...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Morrison
spectrum display
Hi all installed v1.4 (everything went well and looked fine ) When I open up the SDR programme it opens but the spectrum display is not t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Morrison
version 1.4 software
Am I right in thinking that if and when the latest update V 1.4 comes out we are expected to pay for it ?? if so does anyone know just ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Morrison
Flex 6300 & MMTTY
Can anyone solve my problem with MMTTY.... everything is fine until I narrow the RX filter down to say 300 Hz then the 2 vertical lines d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Keith Morrison
flex-6300 & dm780
Hi all, been configuring my new flex 6300 to DM-780 using DAX, everything works as it should with the exception of the power output level...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Keith Morrison
6300 dual vfo
When working split operation, can I have the DX station in one ear and the rest of the crowd calling in the other ear of my heil headset?...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Morrison
Flex 6300 connections
Hi all I am at the point of upgrading from my Flex 3000 to 6300 however I have a question on connecting the radio to the computer.is it a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Morrison
audio
been messing around with my Audio settings and was wondering if the Flex-3000 has a mic compression / processor button?? or do I just nee...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Keith Morrison
flex 3000 PA
Hi all finally got my Flex-3000 up and running on DM-780, I only intend to use my radio for digital modes RTTY, PSK-31 and the likes.Just...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Morrison
PCI Express
hi all i have a flex 3000 but my PC does not support a PCI slot on the motherboard but it does have 2 PCI express slots would my flex 300...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered