Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 59
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
FLEX 6300 6500 6700 fans
I’ve had a number of emails lately inquiring as to fan availability. If we can get enough takers, I’ll order another 100 fans. Mayb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Keith Flint
fan replacement
Fan Replacement
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David McDonald
Flex 6300 Remote SmartLink and Ipad
I am running the Flex 6300 at my house and Smartlink at work using my Ipad. The receive seems a little choppy even though my net connecti...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Amos Sobel
How do I get true CW macro capability on Flex 6600
Trying to transmit CW using the CWX of SmartSDR I find that it does not have the basic macro capability of creating a Hot Key message tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Flint
Ameritron ALS-1300 band switching
Success with getting the Flex 6300 to auto-switch bands to the Ameritron ALS-1300 Amp
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Albert Schneebeli
How to connect an ALS-606 to my Flex 6400M
 I am trying to connect my ALS 606 to a Flex 6400M. The usb to serial cable has been setup as per the Ameritron web site. Settings are...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Steve
HRD and Flex radio
Have been searching the net trying to find out how to set CW Xmit speed in HRD???  Driving me nuts.  Anyone know how to do it??  Thanks f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard Kemp
Will this work for Auto Band changing for Ameritron ALS-1306 to A Flex 6300?
Hello, I want to be sure that I understand if this will work. I need to buy the cable to connect a Kenwood radio to the Ameritron ALS...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Flint
ALS-1300 remote band switching with Flex 6300
I need Information to get my Ameritron ALS-1300 Amplifier to do remote auto band switching using the usb port on the back of the Flex sys...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Lee Mannchen
Anyone have an idea what might cause this on the 1500?
Flex 1500 full drive power out into dummy load. Key down in FM.1810          1 watt1990          1 watt3510          1.3 watts3990       ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Charlton
How do I connect a Flex 6600M to an Ameritron ALS 1306 amp so its auto bandswitching works?
I just received my 6600M running ver. 2.2.8 and am having trouble connecting it to my ALS 1306 amp so the amp's auto band switching works...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Using 2 Astron 25 Amp Power Supplys to Power 6700
Would like to use 2 25 amp Astron Power Supplies in parallel to power the 6700. I have noticed when running FT8 at about 80 watts with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lawrence Libsch
WIN 10 1803 Feature Update went OK. Is it safe to install new WIN 10 Cumulative update for 1803?
   This is not a question about the WIN10  Feature Update to 1803 that was installed successfully. It's a question about the safety of a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Skala
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
what actually goes in these boxes? Please?
3rd day trying to set up smartlink.... what actually goes into these two boxes that I have 2200 and 2100? don't know where they came from
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Latta
I'm considering an HR50 amp to use with my Flex1500, anyone have this setup?
Using an amplifier with a Flex 1500, how many have done this? I'm considering an HR50.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Giulio
Anf - totally useless
Dear all, I have tried almost everything but I don't hear any difference between ANF on or off. It doesn't change anything. (same t...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Eric Gruff
Noise Reduction needs improvement - feature request
I worked the CQWW SSB contest this weekend with my FlexRadio 6300 as 2nd radio in an SO2R with my Yaesu FTdx5000. I am very impressed wit...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Replacement computer ATX power supply
I am thinking of upgrading my video card, which will also require replacing my computer's ATX power supply for a higher wattage unit with...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered