Conversations

Photo of Jon - KF2E
Dead Ethernet Port
Two days ago I turned on my radio and it never showed up in SSDR. I did a little troubleshooting and found I had no lights on the etherne...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WB0O
Flex 6700 Satellite Setup?
I have a Flex 6700, Smart SDR 2.2.8 and have the DEMI 2m Amp that was made specifically for the 6700.  It has a "bypass" port, but has a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
How-To 2m and 70cm DEMI Transverters on a 6700 & Questions
I have researched the forum for Transverter installation options/ideas and there are several threads floating around with information. It...
  • 10 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of David Decoons wo2x
SmartLink and Apple routers (Airport, Time Capsule, etc)
I just helped a gentleman running an Apple Time Capsule router (same as Airport Extreme with the built in backup drive). We found out th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of kd5foy
What is an acceptable voltage range rx to tx?
I am powering my 6500 with an Astron 70-m using the factory supplied power cable. When monitoring the voltage with K9DUR's SDRMonitor  I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
Unable to make a SmartLink connection on iPhone
I am using a iPhone 7 Plus with registered V2.0.17 software.  I enabled SmartLnk on the phone.  I tap on the SmartSDR icon and I tap to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Justin - KL2D
GPSDO Installation Issue
I recently ordered a GPSDO upgrade kit for my Flex-6700. I'm running windows 10 and SSDR 1.10.16. I installed the GPSDO as per the inst...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Philip KA4KOE
Neat Little Audio Mixer/Amp
I found, like others, that a lot of available computer amplified speakers are subject to RFI. I have a couple of large Bose 101 speakers ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K6OZY
WinLink RMS Express Setup Guide & Demo (WL2K Mode)
This demo is to show how to send email via WL2K. Download and install RMS Express here:  http://www.winlink.org/RMSExpress The current v...
  • 11 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KF4HR
Excellent Service
Just a word of thanks to Tim, Katie, Greta and the rest of the FRS team.  My 6700 recently developed a problem with its Reference Oscilla...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Larry - W0NQW
Plans for a version to run on Mac OS?
Are there any plans to offer a version to run on the Mac OS?  That would allow my Mac notebook to be another mobile device.  Not being a ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KD4Y
Ver 1.4 So Far Perfect
Install went well with out a problem. Really Nice CW Thanks Flex Team 
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise