Conversations

Conversations 121 - 140 of 347
Photo of DrTeeth
TNF colours
I don't know if it has been mooted before, but I would like the ability to change the TNF colours. I use them on 60m to demarcate the cha...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Power meter
Submitted for consideration -- Could the front panel display on the 6500/6700 become home to a Power/SWR meter? As much as I admire my o...
  • 27 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Who's trading up?
I've had my 6500 for a little over a year and a half and I never really thought about upgrading until today's announcement of the upgrade...
  • 2 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
No headset audio
All of a sudden I have no audio to my headset. It's plugged into the phones jack on the front of the radio. I have audio out the speaker ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Article on EMI
For years I have subscribed to Nuts and Volts magazine. They have a lot of interesting articles and projects. Below is a link to an artic...
  • Jon - KF2E, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Dirty JT65 Transmit
I seem to remember reading a few posts about dirty transmit signals, well tonight I got mine. I had my 6500 running for probably a week ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W3DCB
IP Trouble Continues
Difficulty getting a useful IP address in the correct domain... Dear Friends: I have had several conversations in the past "off the rec...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Tune Power
What happened to the tune power setting? There use to be a slider on the transmit tab of the radio setup. It seems to have disappeared wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question