Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Ground stud
I use braided cables to ground all my equipment to a single ground point. The ground stud on my 6600 is too short to allow the thickness ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tom Stahl
CTCSS Capability
Currently, it is possible to identify a sub audible control tone such as 100 Htz for the transmit. It appears not to be possible to do th...
  • 9 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
SSDR for IOS slice flag
I like having the small sized flag to let me see more of the spectrum display. I was wondering if there could be a way to toggle between ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Article on EMI
For years I have subscribed to Nuts and Volts magazine. They have a lot of interesting articles and projects. Below is a link to an artic...
  • Jon - KF2E, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
WNB vs NB
I would like to suggest that Flex consider adding a NB option to SSDR in addition to the WNB. All they need to do is use the same algorit...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Mousing tip in SSDR
I have always found it difficult to make fine adjustments to some of the sliders in SSDR. Today while I was playing around I discovered t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Tuner trigger
Would it be possible to add a port to trigger the tune function of SSDR? I use a Yaesu Quadra amplifier with my Flex and I would love to ...
  • Jon - KF2E, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
1.4 Suggestion
Since we now know that 1.4 needs to bake a little longer, I was thinking about ways to smooth the process. This version is probably the l...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Remote monitor update
I had posted a while back about my plans to build a remote monitor for my station in this post. https://community.flexradio.com/flexradi...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea