Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 69
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Dead Ethernet Port
Two days ago I turned on my radio and it never showed up in SSDR. I did a little troubleshooting and found I had no lights on the etherne...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jon - KF2E
RF causing issues
I'm having an issue caused by RF in my shack. Let me start by saying, this didn't always occur but I can't attach any specific event to i...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Ground stud
I use braided cables to ground all my equipment to a single ground point. The ground stud on my 6600 is too short to allow the thickness ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
6600 internals
If anyone has taken the cover off their 6600 how about posting a couple pictures of what the guts look like? 
  • Jon - KF2E, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Surface Pro tuning
I have a New Surface Pro. I have been using it with my 6500 running SSDR and I am having a little difficulty tuning the radio. I'm trying...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom Stahl
CTCSS Capability
Currently, it is possible to identify a sub audible control tone such as 100 Htz for the transmit. It appears not to be possible to do th...
  • 9 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
What's next?
Is there a 1.9 scheduled or are things full speed ahead with 2.0? Not trying to create controversy, just curious. Jon...kf2e
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jon - KF2E
SSDR for IOS slice flag
I like having the small sized flag to let me see more of the spectrum display. I was wondering if there could be a way to toggle between ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Mobile Logging
With the release of the IOS app and soon(hopefully) V2.0 it seems we need a better way to log QSOs when operating mobile. How are those o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question