Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 326
Photo of Richard Krawczyk
flex 5000a atu wanted
Hi anyone got a atu for sale for a flex 5000a , of know where i can pick one up.?  many thanks Richard.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Zack Schindler
USB FTDI cable/null modem to SteppIR not talking
I bought a FTDI USB /Serial cable from Amazon made by Cable creation and one from UGreen. Plugged it into my 6400 and it was reconized by...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Dead Ethernet Port
Two days ago I turned on my radio and it never showed up in SSDR. I did a little troubleshooting and found I had no lights on the etherne...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Flashing red power button / Reboot problem
I just had the flashing red power button / reboot issue. I thought this was fixed in 2.33? Running 2.39 / 6400M. As best I remember this ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony WV2C
2 METER TRANSVERTER OPTIONS
I would like to enjoy my 6500 on 2 meters working SSB, Digital and FM. I've seen a few posts out there but can anyone recommend a few Tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Thall
Make a Linux compatible version of SmartSDR
A version of SmartSDR compatible with Linux would be welcome.  It would avoid all the problems with Windows updates and would be much mor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of KENT HUFFORD
PLEASE fix the Buffer issue with DSTAR decoding
When the first WAVEFORM for DSTAR came out, and FLEX sold the ThumbDV/DV3000 it worked great. On 2m/440 with a Transverter, and also even...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR 2.3.7 "zoom to Segment" & VE7CC spot support
@Steve H., I jotted some notes at the Flex dinner about V2.3 features.   Questions: 1 - don't see the "zoom to segment" segment in V2.3....
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dean
6500 schematic
Where can I find a diagram?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mike
6600 unexpected shutdown
I have now seen two shutdowns of my 6600. No warning just a flash of a red light and then the radio resets? What is happening?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill-W9OL
Why does a Flex6K take so long to qsy, when I click on SpotCollector Cluster Spot?
I obviously have something wrong. DXLabs Suite with Flex6K. I click on a cw cluster spot, go get a Coke, eat a slice of pie, and MAYBE t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B
Transmitter RF getting into ethernet
I had a problem in the past using an antenna that resulted in enough CM to interrupt the ethernet communications with the Flex. I did two...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
Any prospect of a mid-size linear amp from Flex?
The new Powergenius linear from Flex is certainly impressive, but it is more linear than I really need.  Is there any prospect in the nex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Richard Adkins
Repeating spikes on 40m only at night.
At night I get these spike signals running across the 40m band. I feel like I should know what's causing it, but, I just don't know. Any ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Barry Young
640O Radio Went Dead
I was just Transmitting on 14.300. Tuned the radio, it was fine, went to transmit. The radio shut down, it started blinking red in a glow...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
Flex6600 question Two SCU's Receive Protection
A new owner of a Flex6600 asked me this question that just got his Flex6600 his e-mail to me is below  *********************************...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
RF causing issues
I'm having an issue caused by RF in my shack. Let me start by saying, this didn't always occur but I can't attach any specific event to i...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of AH0U
Dual instances of JTalert
I have two instances of WSJT-X running on my 6700 under V.2 Smart SD but cant get JTalert to work... does anyone have this set up who can...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Ground stud
I use braided cables to ground all my equipment to a single ground point. The ground stud on my 6600 is too short to allow the thickness ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea