Conversations

Photo of John - K3MA
T-Mobile Wireless Hotspot and Maestro
For the first time I tried to connect my Maestro to my T-Mobile Aristo phone using the phone as a wireless hotspot.  The phone as a wirel...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
FHM-1 mic Fix?
I have had a terrible time getting my FHM-1 to sound better. It could not be EQ in any way to to help. The front of the mic is to closed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ed - W2RF
SDR-Bridge v1.6.3 beta available for download
An update of SDR-Bridge is available for download. It has performed well in alpha testing and is now ready for public beta. The changes a...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Bradford Councilman
How does SSB over laptop via wi-fi work? Use typical laptop headset?
Apologies for likely dumb question.  Rebooting with hobby from 1968.  Planning on buying 6300.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KC7ES
SmartSDR CAT requires restart before programs "see" port
All software starts ok, radio operation nominal. No issues with OS-Win 7. Here's the problem: Using Fldigi; it is set-up to communicate u...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Norm - W7CK
How do you key the microphone while using a remote connection
This past week I tried using my laptop tethered to my 4g phone using SmartLink back to my 6700.   It took me several tries and some fine ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Pfeifer
The S-meter and the RF power meter doesn't seem to work when using 2 meter transverter.
I see no mention of this here, but possibly another bug, The S-meter and the RF power meter doesn't seem to work with version SmartSDR_v...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Transverter Bug?
Very minor possible SSDR bug while running in XVTR mode. When the panadapter is zoomed in to maximum, the displayed bottom line frequency...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged