Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of John Leonard
losing audio on Maestro
I am losing audio on the new Maestro 1.8.23. I reboot and it comes back but then seems to drop out again soon after that. Perhaps it is s...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Sneak Peek For Setting Up SmartLink
In anticipation of the upcoming SmartSDR v2 release, the SmartLink for SmartSDR-Win and SmartLink for Maestro Quick Start Guides (QSGs) a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of John Leonard
smart SDR ios manual
I need a link to the manual for Smart SDR ios. All I'm finding in downloads is the brochure??? 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tony C kc2dis
40 meter noise question
What could all this awful noise be? It is very broad banded and sounds like static. All other bands seem good. It does get slightly bette...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Belcak
1.10.15 Stuck in Update
Updating Software...purple light on but just stuck and no progress...power button does nothing... unplug'd power from back of radio, wai...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John Leonard
Smart SDR app not staying connected on iPhone 5
I just bought the Smart SDR app. On my iPhone 5  It runs for a few minutes and then disconnects. Would upgrading to an iPhone 7 offer a m...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Warnberg
FLEX net
So the only FLEX users net is on Sundays or is there another one???  I'm thinking we need to set another net up if thats the only one.. c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Important SmartSDR v1.8.4 info for Maestro users - Upgrading?
We have just released the SmartSDR v1.8.4 ecosystem which consists of SmartSDR for Windows, SmartSDR CAT, DAX and SmartSDR for Maestro.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Leonard
Maestro not keying amplifier
Maestro and radio have been upgraded to 1.8. Radio has stopped keying amplifier
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John Leonard
waiting on hardware initialization
I was having a qso on the new maestro.  6500 radio... latest software... wireless connection. The other station's signal started breaking...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John Leonard
receive signal suddenly has become very weak... my QSO buddies tell me my signal is still getting to them well????? Help!
Flex 6500 version 1.6.21 software.... receive signal has become very weak. Several of my QSO friends tell me they still hear me fine. Ant...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of ka7gzr
Uncommandeed Maestro reboots
Thus far I have had 3 non-initiated reboots of Maestro in the last two days. The error indicates the Maestro has faulted and it must rebo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Maestro Invoice Received...Its getting Closer
I received my notice from Flex Radio that it is time to add on any accessories and pay the balance for my Maestro as they get ready to sh...
  • 3 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter
Pending Maestro release ??
Are there others like me wondering if some may have "jump-the-gun" in saying that Maestro would be available since last November/December...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Finding Maestro...
See if you can pick out yours coming off of SMT?
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter Bentley
IC7300
I have just bought a new IC7300, really just for curiosity.I am now selling an IC7300...There is no doubt it is very good value for money...
  • 2 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
No news are good news !
There no news about Maestro from FRS - means - FRS will start till end Feb 2016 delivery of Maestro. Not many days left ;-) No news can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Any ETA on when Maestro ships
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I haven't been active in the community in awhile.  I had thought Maestro was supposed to sh...
  • 2 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Come out to Frostfest and hang with the Flex crowd.
FlexRadio Systems will be at Frostfest this weekend, February 6th in Richmond VA.  Stop by and check out a production Maestro.  We will a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Danny K5CG
Active SmartSDR operator status on the web
I would imagine most SmartSDR users are at home or at least operating while connected to the Internet. Would it be possible for SmartSDR ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration