Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of aaron brio
Buffer/Slave relay for keying
I want to use this simple circuit as a buffer/slave relay to key my RF amplifier from the Flex 6300. I have used this many time before on...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Osterling
Flex control with DDUtils
I'm expecting delivery of the flex control in the next day or so and will use it with my laptop/6600. I've noticed the mention of DDUtils...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1ESE
FlexControl Changes Functions
My FlexControl knob changes functions on its own.  My buttons are AUX 1 = Slice AF, AUX 2 = AGC-T, AUX 3 = RIT, main knob = Tune Slice.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ray Day
Feature request - "CW Zero Beat"
Hi! I've had my 6600 for about 3 weeks and every day is like Christmas morning when I go into the shack now...what new feature will I dis...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of henrylance
Case fan noise
Just wondering ??  After 5 months of living with a Flex 6500 and Maestro,  I have gotten use to all the quirks that happen and the long l...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of A.J. AJ2I
Disable Blue wave LED on 6400
Is there a way to disable or turn off the Blue waves LED on the front of the 6400/6600? Other then electrical tape? ;)
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Niko Halminen
Felx-6700 with Maestro and SO2R antenna switching
I'm trying to figure out how to use 6700 and maestro as SO2R. In old fashioned way you have 2 radios with one antenna connector per radio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich McCabe
Does anyone else have trouble toggling through filters on a M radio?
I have a terrible time switching through filters on the new 6600m. No matter how hard I try, I often bring up the menu that shows filter ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark K5XH
Windows 7 question
I posted an earlier post about having a problem installing the software for my new 6600. The problem was that I had abandoned W10 and pu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
GPS Disciplined Oscillator
I'm curious if anyone is using this type external GPSDO with their Flex 6000 series radios?   I've purchased one of these last fall on Eb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR - AutoZeroBeat on CW click tune
Add an option to AutoZeroBeat the signal when click tuning.  This would be generally helpful and especially useful when using CwSkimmer. ...
  • 75 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Edgar
rf power out
I just got the radio back from service due to a blown U5. On AM/FM/USB/LSB I have good power out as shown by the SmartSDR program and the...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John  - W8AGS
Typo in the SmartLink Quick Start Guide?
In the SmartLink Quick Start Guide on page 2 under Requirements at the attention icon it states "Sinature series 6000 radios purchased o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Warnberg
13 colonies event 2017
The 13 colonies event will be here soon, starts July 1st.. join in on the fun this year... This will be my 4th year participating More ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KM4CJ
Maestro Auto Boot at Power Application
I am enjoying my Maestro!  Very nice quality product.  Is there a way to disable the automatic power up of Maestro when external power is...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W B McCarty
Wrong Bit Depth or Rate in DAX
For months third-party apps such as WSJT-X and FLDIGI functioned just fine. But recently, I've had trouble with WSJT-X not decoding any d...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Naval Electronics Courseware
You can download PDFs of the Naval Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS) at the link below. These are all tremendous resour...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
ARRL Request to Contact Your US Senators Supporting theAmateur Radio Parity Act
Dear ARRL member, I am writing to you today because we are at a crossroad in our efforts to obtain passage of The Amateur Radio Parity...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dennis Daniel KM6DF
SmartSDR for iOS locks up on ipad 4
I have loaded the SmartSDR for iOS on to a IPad 4 everything seems to work ok until I try the direct frequency entry window then everythi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered