Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 134
Photo of Art - N4QNT
Mic input Question for 6400\M
I understand on the 6400 and the M model the 1/8 TRS pseodo -balance input, but my question is what if I wire an XLR to DB15 connector ut...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Rollin G4AFU
Maestro monthly battery charge on new units?
I have a borrowed Maestro to run with my 6600. It's the old model that needs a monthly charge to keep the internal backup battery charged...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of KC2QMA_John
SmartSDR v2.4.9 Getting Better with each update!
Aside from the great new features such as:DAX is Supported When Using SmartLinkUSB Cables Adds new CAT CommandsDefaultMic Profiles added ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jon - AJ1U
Question about how to remove all TNF using screen - 6400M - software v2.4.9
New to Flex Radio.  Using a 6400M and using the screen (not SSDR) to control.  The release notes state that in v2.4.9 (noted in 2.4.6 alp...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne
WWV shutdown annonunced
So WWV is ending service but a feature of the new rigs and firmware/software is accurate freq calibration. So is flex going to provide an...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geoff - W8GNM
6600M bandwidth center/width controls
When the 6600M front panel filter controls are put into the "width / center" mode, the filter bandwidth collapses to zero bandwidth if th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KC2QMA_John
TNF Delete All Filters Option?
I have a simple request, With the TNF it would be nice to have a Delete All TNF button or drop drown. I think it would be fast and co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Richard McClelland, AA5S
Microsoft DaaS
Here's a ComputerWorld article about Microsoft migrating Windows 10 users over to a Desktop-as-a-Service model:https://www.computerworld....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ivo I7/9A3A
Maestro Recovery message
When attempting to power on Maestro after 4 weeks inactivity, I get a RECOVERY message indicating to operating system loading problem. An...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FMH-2 Microphone now included with the FLEX-6600/M and FLEX-6400/M
Based on continued constructive user feedback, we are officially announcing that all of the FLEX-6600 and the FLEX-6400 Signature Series ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of ka7gzr
Biggest Battery for the Maestro?
I'm still looking for the biggest battery that can fit inside the Maestro battery compartment. The Mogix and the Polanfo fit nicely but d...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of KC2QMA_John
SmartLink Test Server Radios
I was thinking recently it would be really helpful and fun if FRS could delicate a few radios back at the home office to be available f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Ron W4RDM
Any pictures of the 6400 with handle and rack mount options?
Would like to see on a radio before I order?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AJ0IM
Got the email for the 6600M
6600M...Ordered on July 7, received my email last night 3/7, paid the invoice this morning! As soon as I get a tracking number, I will go...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KC2QMA_John
I Bet This Video Will Help Sell A Lot Of Radios
I noticed that Icom is really aggressive with product promotion and demonstrations.Look at how detailed this video is. I know a lot of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark  K1LSB
New Feature Request - Selectable PTT Action
Please add an option to allow the PTT to stream the audio from whatever mic is selected, even if the selected mic is coming from a PC (wh...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Thomas NE7X
6400M with SignaLink
I would like to connect a SignaLink data converter to my 6400M, however reading the 6400M user manual, its not clear to me how I need to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Kowell
order / ship date
ordered mine in oct  got tracking number today hot dang
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
6600M external speaker and can the radio display be turned off?
I just received my 6600M moving from a 6700 and I can't figure out how to get the audio from the rear audio out and not hear it from the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat Eastman
Best budget microphone ever?
Thoughts?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question