Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 145
Photo of ik5sre
flex 1500 low power 17m, why?
Hello, i have a flex 1500,the power is more or less 5 watts output on all hf bands but  when i try to use it on 17m the power is very low...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of elan
wtb flex 1500 form UK
WANTED FLEX 1500  after looking to buy flex 1500 from US  I DISCOVER even if it used i have to pay 20% V.A.T  so i now looking for good c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA2SQQ
WSPR
Since installing 1.4 I found that WSPR no longer works. I had a friend install it, so I now need to figure this out and try to fix it. PT...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
f3k pwr on top band
Does the F3K give out 100w on the allocated hi power sections of the band as I am seeing 23w max across the whole band. Is this normal ? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John
expert 0 F3K 4
I had an "expert" around today,in setting up the flex to run with other software such as wsjt and fldifi and after 4 hours, he walked awa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John
start / stop button flashes
I have just noticed that when switching into and out of AM mode, the start/stop button flashes a few times. Changes from other modes to o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
gps locked
Hi all, I am looking to lock my F3K to a GPS signal and found a "Sure electronics" gps receiver pcb which when connected to a gps antenna...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
flex insider
Can one get past issues of flex insider, as I don't seem able to find them via the online search ? and would like to get all the one's I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
popping sounds on AM mode
Whilest operating on top band AM mode and running 5w,  I was told that my audio had a popping sound and I then heard the popping on recei...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John
I love my F3K
I have been operating a lot with my f3k and its really working well on receive despite intentional qrm from europe. I must confess that I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John
spurs on f3k
I am seeing a lot of spurs on the 20m band edge around 14.340 upwards. I have yet to check other bands, but found that although the spur ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of John
flex 3000 back
I received my F3K back from Norbert in Germany, well a replacement which he checked out and when the parcel man stopped outside my door, ...
  • John, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John
windows 10 and power sdr
I have reserved a copy of windows 10 but am concerned about the power sdr software or drivers used, not being compatible. Has anyone had ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered