Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 40
Photo of John
band ends wrong
Does anyone know how to correct the band end markers on 160m as they appear to be 10KHxz out, or is there an issue with the turf file, us...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
flex firewire card
Can anyone suggest a replacement firewire card for the 1438 as mine has decided to say enough. They are not available on ebay nor on amaz...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
rx filters
I was wondering how others used the rx filters when changing say from AM to SSB? Darrin suggested that one could set them up as per AM mo...
  • John, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
warning to others
I had a stange incident happen and would like to warn others about what happened afterwards. I was on 40m with 100w when my computer sudd...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
Real DX Cluster
I was wondering if there are real Dx Clusters out there such as station posting real dx and not someone in their own country. The cluster...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of John
Tool.exe tried to run
A few minutes ago, this program tried to run, but was blocked by my antivirus software. The big question is whether this was an official ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
T8 issue ( preamp shows Pre1 )
Hi Darrin, I have just noticed that on my win 10 laptop, T8 shows the preamp settings as +10, +20,+30, but on my computer also with win10...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
problem with resizing skins
I have a .png image which when added to a skin gives a stetched image. I tried to copy and paste the same image into a larger .png image,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
Common Flex Radio
Sniff sniff, I have been drooling over the smart SDR write up and live in hope that power SDR, will get another update. Flex Radio should...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John
f3k pwr on top band
Does the F3K give out 100w on the allocated hi power sections of the band as I am seeing 23w max across the whole band. Is this normal ? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John
expert 0 F3K 4
I had an "expert" around today,in setting up the flex to run with other software such as wsjt and fldifi and after 4 hours, he walked awa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John
start / stop button flashes
I have just noticed that when switching into and out of AM mode, the start/stop button flashes a few times. Changes from other modes to o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered