Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of Rick, K7FYI
Flex Down! (6300 - Fan)
Just reporting in that I too am apparently having fan issues with my 6300. I've read up on the issue and know my options (i.e. Help Desk ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FMH-2 Microphone now included with the FLEX-6600/M and FLEX-6400/M
Based on continued constructive user feedback, we are officially announcing that all of the FLEX-6600 and the FLEX-6400 Signature Series ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Heil HM-pro adapter for 6400M?
Will there be an microphone adapter for the Flex 6400M and the Heil HM-PRO microphone? I have emailed Heil twice and received NO answer! ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Manuel Maseda
New Flex radios at Dayton this year
Anyone want to speculate on what new radio Flex will introduce this year? I’m betting on a replacement for the 6700.
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Joe  N9VX
My frequency on the Panadpter
Please fix the SmartSDR  panadapter so the frequency I am on stays in the middle of the screen, like PowerSDR (or give me the option to s...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of N3NER
SSB peak control
"SSB Peak control"  I have heard this talked about and even see this as a selection in the "Stacks for Flex" application.  Can someone gi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Osterling
Win 10 or win 7?
New to the Flex system. Have recently ordered the 6600 and shipping is in the April timeframe. I'm getting ready by reading the forum to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB4OIF
Yeasu MD 100 desk mike 6400M
Good Morning.  In my reading of posts, I came across a mention of yeasu mike's being wired for the Flex radio's.  I have a MD 100 dynamic...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Flex withdrawal syndrome
I too had the dreaded fan problem and sent my 6300 in for repair. I was told that it might take 4 to 6 weeks for repair. So I had to hook...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Art - N4QNT
Problem with Flex Control - 6400 - SSDR 2.1.32
I just made the transition from my Flex 5K with the Flex Control witch always worked perfectly. After uninstalling everything off my Wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe  N9VX
6400 no SSB TX Audio - Solved
I setup my new 6400 yesterday and could not get any SSB TX audio out. After spending 30 - 40 minutes looking for the problem, I found DEX...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of FRED  W9TB
Ship Notice
Shipping started yesterday I do be leave.
  • 3 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Salomon
Does the 6600M have relay or pin diode filter switches?
I may be using my new 6600M for MIL-ALE-141 via PC-ALE or MARS-ALE (or both).  When scanning, the software can do up to 10 frequency swit...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
6400 (non M) shipped!
Just received my FedEx ship notice from Flex for my 6400 (AT) - non M. Just an fyi... Alan
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of FrankP
If I order a 6600m tomorrow when can I expect to get it?
6600m ordered tomorrow. How long will my wait be?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M Evans
All we hear or see are the "M" models. Are they making any non M models yet? I'd like to have my 6400 soon
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan W4FBI
order date
Just to pass a little time, I was wondering if anyone would like to share their new Flex 6xxx order date. I can't remember if I ordered...
  • 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff-W7NEE
What is your choice?
As we near the date of release and the final decisions need to be made to finalize your order for processing, what is your choice? 6400M,...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim K4JAF
Status of new 6400, 6600 Flex Radios?
What is current status of the new Flex 6400M, 6600M radios?  I think Gerald indicated they would begin shipping the first part of Novembe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Garfield W1BG
How long do I have to decide between 6400M and 6600M?
How late in the process can I change my order between a 6400M and 6600M without it affecting my shipping/delivery date?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question