Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 83
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
No RF ground connecter on power genius ?
Did I miss seeing it? a RF ground post
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Is there a remote watt meter I can access via my computer?
Does anyone know of a watt meter that allows remote access to the readings? I'm not talking about how much power my 6700 is putting out b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter - PH0PPL
USB BCD Cable - BCD code for 17 meter band supposedly incorrect
USB BCD (parallel FT245) cable - all bands except for the 17 meter band provide the correct BCD code. BCD code for 17 meter band should b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lee - N2LEE
Congratulations to the 2017 Hall of Fame Inductee - Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
In all of the hoopla regarding SSDR 2.0 and new hardware, no one noticed that Gerald was inducted into the CQ Magazine Hall of Fame. CQ ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tony Hateley
How difficult is it to change the atu in my 6500
Looks like my atu in my 6500 is failing,won't hold the tune after it's tuned,starts of ok then the new time I key up the swr goes rite ov...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Pictures of Dayton 2017?
Could someone post pictures of the Flex Booth especially V2 WAN Stations and any new pics of the sites and sounds Hopefully not a repe...
  • 1 me too
  • 31 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Long time FlexRadio team member Ken Simmons, K5UHF, SK
It is with a heavy heart we inform you of the sudden passing of one of our long time FlexRadio team members and friend, Ken Simmons, K5UH...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Joe WD5Y
Are the flex USB bcd band selections adjustable as dutil allows?
I have a need to allow the 15 meter band amplifier's LPF selection to coincide with the 10 meter band. With ddutil this is possible by en...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Will the PowerGenius XL and matching 4O3A Tuner be Rack Mountable just like the 6000 series?
I have a vision for my station - A Flex 6700, PowerGenius XL and 4O3A companion tuner all rack mounted at the base of my tower in an air ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Usb spe-2kfa
I just got around to hooking up my Flex 6700 and SPE-2KFA amp with SSDR 1.10 (beta). I was pleasantly suprised at how easy it was. I had ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Joe WD5Y
Thanks for the BETA download!
I really appreciate the choice of the BETA download. I know this option comes with some chance of problems but that makes me feel a part ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Joe WD5Y
Option to disable the TX Relay output while in Tune mode as a setting.
As a safety precaution I thought it might be a good idea to be able to ensure that the amplifier did not key up while setting up the exte...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dick B
Setting the Global Profile for Startup
I only have three Global Profiles:  MyDigi, MyGlobal (SSB), and the supplied SO2RDefault (never used).  When I start my 6300 using SmartS...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA2SQQ
Simplified Startup
Since I only own one Flex radio (6500), is there any way that I can permanently select it, so that on startup I don't have to add the ext...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Walt - KZ1F
Latest multi-reboot Win10 update
For those who have gone through the multiple reboot upgrade that Win 10 recently did, have any of you had the update just 'die' in the mi...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Barry J Cohen
Can we replace the TX relay in the field or do we have to send back to flex.?
I think the Relay took a spike on the FLEX 6300 as the Amplifier now stays keyed. It might have taken a spike from the TL922 ? Are there ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nick
Missing DAX Drivers After upgrade
Usual problems after upgrading to 1.9.7.  Went in through Control Panel and deleted all Flex devices and drivers.  Restarted machine and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joe Duerbusch
DAX Driver Error Help
DAX Driver Error
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Corey/ KC0YNS
Trying to download v1.9.7
Trying to download v1.9.7 on to my Win 7 machine several times, Keep getting "The setup files are corrupted error
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem