Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 63
Photo of Jim, KJ3P
Thumb Wheel Emulation?
When in the home shack, I like to fine-tune SmartSDR with the thumbwheel...very handy.  But when operating remotely using a laptop (with ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Homer1952
RFI 6400
6400 RFI issue-I looked thru the previous posts & it looks like I may have a unique RFI issue with my 6400, but many of us have struggle...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Coslo
Withdrawal pains
Cold sweats.... shakey hands...splitting headaches.... feeling dizzy. Hard to stay awake, but can't go to sleep.  Crippling depression..J...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim, KJ3P
TX Power Meter QRP Scale...
SSDR is so easy to use with low-power digital modes, wouldn’t it be great to have a 0-to-10 Watt scale for the RF Power meter for QRP u...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jim, KJ3P
Firewall Problem on Local Network
I've looked through the conversations, found lots of info, but still not sure what to do.  My firewall (ESET Internet Security) is blocki...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim, KJ3P
Antenna loop Connections
I have a very fine Clifton Labs Broadcast Band reject filter I'd like to use with my 6500. I'm assuming that I can just install it in th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Tate  - N6WM
new n3zn key
This is a bit OT but wanted to share.  I just got a new single lever key to use with my Flex 6700 from Tony N3ZN.  the Mechanical quality...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Warnberg
GPSDO module
I got my GPSDO module in the other day and installed it (very easy install by the way) and set everything up.  Took quite a while for the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim, KJ3P
Tune Button Extended Features
When using my external high-power auto-tuner, I’d like to have the “Tune” button provide a closure to initiate a Manual Tune function on...
  • Jim, KJ3P, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea