Conversations

Photo of jim
Acom amp
Running the flex 6500.  Will the Acom 1200 amp connect directly to the 6500 using the cable from Flex.  I do not want to use DDUtil.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of jim
FT8 Mode
In FT8 mode when going to xmit, slice freq goes from 14074 to 14073.5.. Freq in FT8 panel also shows 14073.5 in xmit.  I am able to make...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KC0EM
Windows again!
After my computer reported it had updated for my security, all audio stopped! Nothing on any DAX channel, nothing from a QSO, nothing if ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ken K7YR
VOX ISSUES
After installing v.1.9.7 I noticed that VOX operation became erratic.  v1.9.9 was installed and the issue continues.  I have successfully...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of WA2SQQ
Win 10 updates
Definitely not bragging, but so far every Win 10 update has not caused any problems. I'm wondering, are those of you who have experienced...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of jim
Dax audio problem
When trying to run fidigi I get no audio output. Dax panel tx stream is yellow.  Dax tx off.Fidigi audio out set to ( dax audio tx(flexra...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jim
flex 6500 output..
flex 6500. Have lost all output power on 15 & 17 Meters. All other bands have full output. Outputs confirmed on dummy load. Any ideas???
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of jim
rtty audio problem
using flex 6500, version 1.5. In rtty mode I do not hear the audio of the signal that I'm copying. What am I doing wrong?? Got the oper...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer