Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 569
Photo of Dave Egan
Noob Question - SmartSDR and operation w/in Local Network and via Internet
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 6400 (awaiting HOA approval on antenna and passing General test Monday!). I want to stash the...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
SmartLink service needs to be more robust
I can see that there are a quite a number of posts and with that occasions when the SmartLink Service has been down for remote action.If ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
Photo of W9ILY
For FT-8 TX Settings
I have the 6500 and would like to know if there are preferred TX equalizer settings for FT-8? Should it even be turned on?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John VK3XM
software power off switch
I have set up my 6600 with a remote power on via a web controlled AC power switch on the DC supply.  After the supply powers up there is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KZ6B
Flex 6300 Works on LAN but now not on WIFI
I had the 6300 working on LAN and WIFI months ago with no problem. Recently I used the 6300 on LAN no problem, but when I went to use it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lasse Moell
Audio Distortion and Wifi
I was resting in the shadow, running my 6500 (wired ip) remote using a PC and SSDR 2.3.9 on my local WiFi net, also testing my noise canc...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Phill Beistel
v2.3.9 installed seems to create an old problem for my 6500.
I downloaded and installed 2.3.9 this morning (both Windows and Maestro versions.) .The install went very cleanly. However, after about 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Using Using a Flex 6500 to Help Align Home Brewed Filters
Hi, no doubt many others have done this but it only just occurred to me. I have been impressed with how easy it is to align the frequen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John Kludt
V2.0 port forwarding
Port numbers to be forwarded: 4993 and 4994 or 4992 and 4994?  I have seen both.  Does it matter?  I set SmartLink and my router to 4993 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Icom add IC7300 to RS-BA1 Remote Software V1.90
Icom add today the new cheap TRX IC7300 (still not on market) to his Remote Software RS-BA V1.90 - so we will see what others can do with...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Peter Woodmansee WB6POT
Error connecting to SmartLink Service
Good Morning, Everything was working last night, but this morning I received this message when trying to run the SmartSDR iOS app. I als...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Gilliam
VPN degredation on 2.3.7
VPN degradation on 2.3.7 When I run 2.3.7 remotely on a VPN I  get at  best two yellow bars. I down graded back to 2.2.8, I get 5 green b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of spopiela
Can FLEX solve the interface issues with Logging and Digital signal interface issues?
I love my 6500 running basic audio and not digital connections . I don't use my Ham radio often but when I do, I want to be able to use i...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe
v2.2.8 will not update. Error message - unable to connect to the radio
Flex 6300 error. Downloaded v2.2.8. SmartSDR Icon opens showing name and callsign. I click on yellow update on bottom of icon. Software t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Garold  N0FIB
Iphone willl not connect to the server
when I live in Mt Pleasant Iowa  my iPhone worked great to use  the program to connect to my Flex 6300   Now that i have moved to Newton ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Lions and Tigers and bad NIC cards oh my!
I started having some problems with my Flex 6400 the last few weeks.  On receive and transmit on the Panadaptor I would have intermittent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob  N0IS
Windows 10 update # 1803
Earlier today I went and downloaded Windows 10 #1803 spring update.  I was watchful after reading Tim's warning about the DAX system.  Ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Walker
SmartSDR V2 and WSJTx setup video
All This video was just uploaded to help with the initial setup of WSJTx V1.9 and SmartSDR V2.    Mike va3mw
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jim Osterling
Distorted audio on 6600
I see the audio thread discussing the 6400 has been closed as solved. I'm not sure if I have the same problem or not. I've had the 6600 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress