Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 586
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
FRS should add feature to Flex6700 to Noise Nulling ability like the ANAN Radio's see HPSDR Phase Noise Cancellation (+NB): ANAN-100D
FRS should add feature to Flex6700 to Noise Nulling ability  like the ANAN Radio's see HPSDR Phase Noise Cancellation (+NB): ANAN-100D s...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Garold  N0FIB
Iphone willl not connect to the server
when I live in Mt Pleasant Iowa  my iPhone worked great to use  the program to connect to my Flex 6300   Now that i have moved to Newton ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Bérubé
SmartSDR for IOS SMARTlink issues
HI, I have noticed 2 issues with SmartSDR for IOS when running remote via SmartLink, There is no waterfall on the display.  That chang...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Keith Ferguson
Flex 6500 Desktop Crashing
I've had a problem crop up that's new (to me), it started a few weeks ago. The radio (a 6500) will be running fine, but randomly the desk...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim Osterling
Distorted audio on 6600
I see the audio thread discussing the 6400 has been closed as solved. I'm not sure if I have the same problem or not. I've had the 6600 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mike va3mw
Remote Footswitch - How to (LAN/ VPN solution)
First, I want to thank Al, K0VM for this solution.  He provided it just as I needed it. I operate remotely 99% of the time, however, whe...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of JohnSweeney
Thank you Tim!
I opened a ticket regarding the use of the REM ON jack.   Within a couple hours I had a complete and thorough reply from Tim.  Not many p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al Reeves
DAX Problem
I recently accidently deleted my DAX drivers.  I then performed the uninstall.bat/install.bat procedure and got the DAX channels back.  H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Ed Johnson
The Radio Panel Has Disappeared
The radio panel no longer appears on my 6400 with latest software.  I can click on the icon for it and I get a plain white rectangle down...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Hojnowski
Radio registration unsuccessful, could not access Smartlink Server
So, I installed our Club Flex-6400 over the weekend, and several of us have been successful in accessing it remotely over the last few da...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mauro VE3TCV
Noise reduction improvements
I compared the Flex-6600 to my other radios, they are Yaesu FTDX-5000, FT-1000MP-MKV and an Icom IC-781.  The Flex 6600 beats the IC-781 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred, AB1OC
Very Distorted Transmit SSB Signal on 6700
I am seeing a great deal of distortion of the Tx signal when operating SSB audio on my 6700. I'm attaching an image of my Tx waveform fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill
Update to latest software
At the moment on my 6500 and Maestro, I am running an early version of SDR Smart on both. I am now ready and set up to update to the late...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5AP
Help with Green signal strength triangle drops
My Maestro is hardwired to my router, but the green signal strength triangle on top of the display fades to red or several yellow and som...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of IZ2ODM
XLR to RCA plug adapter
Hello Guys,I'm wandering if something like this mic adapter :https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B01MZ483U5?ref=em_1p_0_ti&ref_=pe_115971_32...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of N5CQ
Can't transmit FT8 Using Smartlink
Installed SmartSDR 2.4.9 with no problems, SSB and CW work fine, now trying FT8. Transmit works fine in CW and SSB, as does TUNE in SSDR....
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex - DH2ID
Microsoft has stopped the 1809 update and warned not to install it manually
Quoting MS: "We have paused the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) for all users as we investigate isolated rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Gilliam
Windows 10 1809
Before installing 1809, I completely removed SmartSDR per Tim's instructions and loaded in 2.49. Everything worked perfectly. This has be...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea