Photo of john kossuth
can i use a 75amp. switching power supply on my 6300
75amp. switching power supply from www.RDpower.net
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Salsgiver
Problems using 6700 ATU
Greetings all, I've been playing with a new (to me) 6700 for some time on receive, getting the hang of SmartSDR.  In my first attempts t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Conrad N5CR
SmartSDR Ant1 and Ant2 from two different 6000 series?
I have a SteppIR and 6700 at the shack.  I have another SteppIR and 6600 located 800' away and connected through a fiber 1GHz Ethernet.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leo K0LOT
set up 1 6500 and 16600M on 2 IP locations want to use boty at same time
Have 2 remote stations one 6500 and one 6600M on 2 different IP locations can i have someone use one remote and I use the other if so do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerald Capodieci
6400 Hardware reliability
How repairable is the 6400? Is it modular enough to allow field replacement of components? Can components be field diagnosed and replac...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Smartlink does not see my Flex6700 anymore
Smartlink (SSDR v2.1.3x) does not see my Flex6700 anymore. It's been awhile, but I tried SmartSDR remote and could not see my radio. I wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob Brown - N8OB
GPSDO alternative
I have a Flex 6300 and participate in FMT (Frequency Measuring Tests).  The 6300 can't use the GPSDO from Flex so I looked for an alterna...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jerry Humphrey
digital programs do not decode psk 31
I see waterfall signals but get nothing on text receive screen, not even occasionally. I have set up the 6500  and 3 different digital pg...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Flex 6600 Diversity RX Problem
My Flex 6600 works fine with a single slice using Ant-1 or RX-A.  The noise floor is down around -125 (picture 1 is RX-A and picture 2 is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of henrylance
Case fan noise
Just wondering ??  After 5 months of living with a Flex 6500 and Maestro,  I have gotten use to all the quirks that happen and the long l...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marc Lalonde
live feed solution
Hi  i look for a solution for live stream  Audio from my flex radio , need low latency any idea ? VE2PN
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jim
FT8 Mode
In FT8 mode when going to xmit, slice freq goes from 14074 to 14073.5.. Freq in FT8 panel also shows 14073.5 in xmit.  I am able to make...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Wheatley
strange pc monitor problem
I'm running a Flex 6400 on a fast  Windows 10 Core I7 system with 3 monitors, one of which is a Samsung 40" 4K TV monitor.  The setup is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Holmes
For FT-8 TX Settings
I have the 6500 and would like to know if there are preferred TX equalizer settings for FT-8? Should it even be turned on?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Maestro knob problem
Unbalanced Maestro Tuning Knob. Completed the knob fix in about 5 minutes. What a difference in its operation. Thanks Flex for another gr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N7IPY
HotSpot BandWidth - Witch is Correct?
I have been using a T-Mobile 4G HotSpot to connect from my LapTop to my new 6400.  Now using SmartSDR V2.1.32.  Works well and I am havin...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug Hall
Any Edgerouter X users with VPN?
I recently replaced my old router with a Ubiquiti Edgerouter X. The Edgerouter is fantastic, highly recommended, by the way. Since it has...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Wheatley
Noise Spikes -- newbie question
I'm new to Flex and HF.  When I tune to the 80m band I see noise spikes (see picture) -- they are about 15.7 KHz apart and 25 db above th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Niko Halminen
Maestro and V.2.1.33 upgrade
I'm trying to upgrade to 2.1.33 and I was able to do it to radio and now it works with ssdr on windows but still unable to login from mae...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark - NU6X
Help - Router - High Latency on WiFi Connection
I just upgraded to 1.6 and also got a new Surface Pro 4. I am trying "REMOTE"  for the first time. I am having a lot of dropouts due to m...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question