Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 505
Photo of N7IPY
HotSpot BandWidth - Witch is Correct?
I have been using a T-Mobile 4G HotSpot to connect from my LapTop to my new 6400.  Now using SmartSDR V2.1.32.  Works well and I am havin...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan Rooney
6400 CW power out only
This has been an ongoing issue since I received my 6400 a few weeks ago. Running 2.1.32. I have not been able to consistently replicate t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steve - K6SRS
Fixed my Ethernet RFI
Sharing a rare event, successfully fixing a problem - Smile. I have an ICOM 7300 sitting next to my new (to me) Flex 6500.  Setting up t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kyle Krieg
RemoteQTH and Rig Control
Looking to remote my 6700 and use RemoteQTH as the brains of the operation for remote on, antenna switching and other stuff.   I've seen...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jack
Installing remote SDR on a Maestro, remotely.
My cable modem was reset by the cable company on a service call. Since then my remote Maestro (500 miles away) will not log in and shows ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joe - N7IV
What is the cause (and fix) of a significant output power loss in my 6500 running v2.1.32?
This problem began yesterday when I was on 30m with the ATU bypass on (1.2:1 SWR).  When I switched to 40 meters the power remained low. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KG9DW
no rf or swr indications when transmitting
I'm having a weird condition where when keying a mic attached to the front of the 6500 and Smart SDR V1.10.16, I don't show any RF power ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Knight
Remote operation with SmartSDR
I am curious about remote operating of the Flex 6xxx series. I’m currently debating within myself on a 6300 vs 6500, but the main purpose...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard - MW0XDT
SmartSDR app asking to pay again?
Hi Guys, Having upgraded to version 2* on my 6500, I’ve been really enjoying the SmartSDR app on my iPhone 8 Plus, it works superbly w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Maestro Wi Fi Access
Been getting a lot of this error using Maestro with 2.3.2 Happened 3 times already and have to shut off Maestro then turn back on. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Les Brown
Ending a remote session with a 6500 using the Maestro
I am operating my Flex 6500 remotely using the Maestro, which is connected to my LAN by an Ethernet cable. So far, the only way I have fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Orman
Networked remote power device suggestions?
Hi, Does anybody have a suggestion on how to remotely turn on/off the FlexRadio 6600M remotely, over the network? I've sent an email to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ross Biggar
Controlling a SteppIR SDA Controller
I note a number of very useful comments about controlling the SDA100 using DDUTIL, I have an S12 cable, but I cannot get the pc to connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill
My Green Display on the frony of my 6500 has stopped working
The Green Display on the front of my Flex 6500 has suddenly stopped showing anything. It has happened when I turned on the rig today afte...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Fred-NA2U
Flex 6300, SSDR v1.10.16, N1MM Again
I was operating in the RTTY WPX.  Everything was working fine when I shut down last night.  This morning the Flex 6300 (vv1.10.19.91) won...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N3WWL
ft8 and jt65-unable to decode either...what am I doing incorrectly?
The title says it all.  I am using a Flex 6300 with the latest software version and the latest version from WSJT.  I also installed Meinb...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Flex withdrawal syndrome
I too had the dreaded fan problem and sent my 6300 in for repair. I was told that it might take 4 to 6 weeks for repair. So I had to hook...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stewart Lewis
Pop up Window Problem in SmartSDR 2.1.30
I am using SmartSDR 2.1.30 with a Flex 6700.  When I open a popup window on the panadaptor, I get a white box with 3 options – Tune Guid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of ka7gzr
2.1.30 WAN not working
Loaded 2.1.30 into my 6700 yesterday. All works except WAN access with my IOS devices. I am using 1.3 with my iPhone 8 and iPad Pro. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved