Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 167
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
DAX drivers after windows update or SmartDSR update
I have had recent issues after a windows 10 update and or SmartSDR upgrade. In both cases I have been able to recover after much work. I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of WX7Y
Issues with SmartLink in SmartSDR v2.4.9
Issues with SmartLink in SmartSDR v2.4.9 radio chooser with DAX and CAT not finding the radio, SmartSDR seems fine. 
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
I just won a Flex 6300 at the Visalia Internations DX Convention.
As luck and irony would have it I just won a Flex 6300 at the Visalia International DX Convention First congrats was from Steve Hick...
  • 4 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob Wright, N7ZO
FM deviation and emphasis
As I was going through my closet, I ran across an old Heathkit IM-4180 FM Deviation meter.  Then I wondered, with 6000 series FM coming u...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Roy Finch
How to use the REM ON (Remote On) RCA plug on Flex 6300
Hi There, Please can someone help? The REM ON (Remote On) RCA plug on the back of the FLEX-6300. I need some very simple to follow instru...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote Disconnect
Now that 1.4 Remote is working there needs to be a way to disconnect a remote instance of SSDR that currently has control of the radio. ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of vincentjlawrence
Poor/Bad Transmit Audio Flex-6300
Very poor TX audio with Flex 6300 as reported by numerous people. I would like to return the radio for examination. What is ECO 75-1006? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve B.
Smart SDR PLEASE ADD DAX TX LISTEN TAB FEATURE to drivers so we don't need 3 rd party programs.
Appears that the only way to route audio to windows autobus from DAX channel is by adding VAC's audio repeater.  I had thought Flex had O...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve N4LQ
Low Power Output? 6300 or 6500
With  both my 6300 and 6500 they struggle to produce over 85 watts.  Using the same DC supply and watt meter my other rigs easily do 100 ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote IPad Operation of 6000 series using Parallel Access App --- Update. June 17, 2014
On June 17, 2014 Parallels released an update to their "ACCESS" iPad Remote Access App which finally fixed the issue with using the iPad...
  • 7 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Flex 6300 Transmit Audio Issues
I'm not sure if this is a transmit problem with my Flex-6300?    I've only owned the radio for two months now so I'm a newbie when it com...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Luke Reynolds
SmartSDR not starting everytime
I am new to flex and have had my 6300 for roughly a week. When I boot it up and get the green light. I start smartSDR and it see's the fl...
  • 1 me too
  • 47 replies
  • Problem
Photo of YV5WZ
Looking for Amplifier for working with my Flex 6300: suggestions are welcome!
My Ameritron 811 (one year old ) passed away today after working with my new flex 6300.....cause: unknow....reason why I`m began a search...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Day 1 ARRL DX SSB contest
Today was the first time I really got to put my new 6300 to the test.  All I can say was it was a pleasure!  I'm not a big contester, but...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Donald J Snodgrass
DAX audio outboard processing for SSB/AM
Granted, DAX is primarily intended for the digital modes.  Many Flex 6K users are also using it effectively for remote operations.   KY...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ron Parsons
Is Full-Duplex possible on the 6000 series?
Most of my operating is with amateur satellites and the question came up about using my Flex-6300 as a full-duplex interface to transvert...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote IPad Operation of 6000 series using Parallel Access App Updated April 24, 2015
It's almost a year since I last update my remoting via iPad presentation https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/remote_ipad_op...
  • 5 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dan -- KC4GO
USB Head Set - Looking forward to 1.4
Change the thread a bit with recommendations for USB headsets?  Looking forward to sitting on the patio watching the grass grow and playi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Walt - KZ1F
phantom signal on quiet frequency
First off, please visit https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/excrutiatingly-loud-audio, I updated it with a second occurence....
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered